MorocconOil Serum

MorocconOil Serum Reviews

Ranked #937 out of 2314 in Hair Care

March 11, 2017

My hair tends to get dry because of all of the styling products I use. I love the Moroccon Oil serum . It doesn't leave your hair greasy but adds some life to it, especially at the ends. And it smells great.

June 10, 2016

I received a sample of this from my hairdresser. I apply it just before I blow dry. You must be careful to not take it to your scalp it will leave it greasy. It is very hydrating and I did find it made my hair soft and smooth, was easier to blow dry. One thing I am not a fan of is the fragrance, I just don't like it.

April 01, 2016

Excellent produit la meilleure huile pour les cheveux, ne laisse pas les cheveux gras, laisse une sensation de fraicheur ´a la chevelure, ideale pour les pointes fourchues!

October 30, 2015

I have very thick, dry and coarse hair. I was looking for a product to moisturize my hair. This product works just fine. I would dab the ends of my hair every day(I have long hair) and then just come them. My hair smells fantastic, and soft. Now looking for a product which will take care of my frizz.

January 20, 2015

I cannot stress how much I love this! The MoroccanOil Treatment serum smells absolutely divine and it makes your hair soft, healthy and so shiny. You apply it after showering when your hair is damp, and it makes your hair so healthy. I was a swim instructor in warm pools (4x the amount of chlorine) and my 20-something inch long hair seemed irreparably damaged-but MoroccanOIl restored it to beautiful, long black hair. It is not oily, though I do not have particularly oily hair, that being said, there is a MoroccanOil Light version which is for oily or thin hair which (I've tried) works just as well and is a lighter formula, as the name suggests. it is quite expensive, but very worth it-also finding a hair salon provider is another good way to get a larger amount for cheap if you have one near you. Over all a beautiful product which I recommend to everyone.

Updated On: January 20, 2015

I forgot to add, I've had a standard size bottle for almost a year now (10months) and my bottle is still going with about 1/4-1/3 of the bottle left and I use it every time I shower (Every other day)

November 03, 2014

Expensive for the quantity you get, especially if you use it often it'll finish fast, but it's great!

August 20, 2014

My Hirdresser recommended this amazing product and I am seriously hooked! My hair has never looked better, with my colour treatments lasting longer, less fade out.

I also started using this product as an all over body conditioner and let me tell you it is wonderful. Skin is softer, and the fragrance is so light.

February 28, 2014

What can a person say about this product ... BUT ... AWESOME ... I love it and it smells GREAT. Your hair feel so silky and soft after you have put it on. The quality of this product is top notch and it works great on your hair, the price of Morroccan Oil Serum is a little pricey but I say it is well worth every penny spent. My purse will never not be without Morroccan Oil Serum ever again.