Morroccan Oil Curl Control Mousse

Morroccan Oil Curl Control Mousse Reviews

Ranked #721 out of 2160 in Hair Care

October 05, 2016

I had high expectations because I LOVE this brand. This product left my hair sticky and crunchy. I have thick wavy/curly hair and have been using products like this for as long as I can remember and I have to say this is one of my least favourite products I've ever tried.

March 11, 2016

Works wonders. I absolutely love this moose, my hair is not frizzy and it held up my curls all day and all night, I use it so much I wouldn't go without it.

September 24, 2015

I recently purchased this product before going to Spain for August which is usually 40 degree weather. I purchased it for 20 dollars at a local hairstore. My hair is naturally wavy and I was looking for a product that would make my hair curly and voluptuous. This product did not disappoint in delivering. After washing my hair I added a bit of the mousse into my hair using my hand to create curls and once it air dried, my hair looked curly and had the volume i wanted. I used this product for the entire month and have been using it consistently and it has been lasting over two months now. Another way I use this product is putting it on after i shower and using my blow dryer and its diffuser (when i dont have time to air dry). It you have long naturally wavy hair and would like a product that can enhance the look of your hair, I recommend this product for you as everyone has been complimenting me on my hair.