MotrinMAX 12 hour liquid gels Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 475 in Remedies

November 28, 2016

Received in the mail as a sample. Came with $4 off coupon so I may purchase again. Effective relief as most motrin products are. Bit pricey if not on sale though.

September 23, 2016

Have sore joint pains daily due to active lifestyle and age! Used motrinmax gels as a trial product and will definitely be buying more to relieve my Pain

September 19, 2016

I received a sample pack of these from Sample Source. As I am not one for taking pills I had my husband try them one night after he'd been suffering from a bad backache for 3 or 4 days. He got up in the middle of the night & took 2 woke up the next morning with no backache!! He's a loyal Tylenol but he asked me how much they were & if we had anymore for future use!!!

I'm not sure how much they are. I think they are about $12 for about 30 pills. Will definitely be buying them.

September 14, 2016

MotriMAX liquid gels work fast and are very effective!!!
I'll take one for a headache or a toothache and within a few minutes I feel back to normal, it's amazing!!
Definitely Well Worth It's Price!!
and a definite recommendation to anyone who suffers from Joint, Muscle & Arthritis Pain or Inflammation.

5 Stars wholeheartedly

September 13, 2016

I found that the Motrin 12 hour liquid gels worked very well. They did not take long to work and the effects of the liquid gels lasted the full 12 hours. Will buy them again and recommend them to everyone.

September 12, 2016

I recently had surgery on my ankle. I took the 12 hour Motrin before bed and slept straight through. I like that one pill does the job for 8 hours and because it's liquid, it acts quickly. I would recommend this product!

September 11, 2016

I really like the motrin brand - these did not disappoint! if the price is right i will purchase everytime from here on out. . These were well tolerated by my body and easy to take.

August 29, 2016

I received a sample pack of MotrinMAX. Bring a migraine sufferer with a prescription which was losing effectiveness I was dreading going back to try to figure out another prescription that would work. So I tried these instead. My migraine disappeared within the first half hour! It was amazing. My son was super happy to have received his normal mommy back!

August 29, 2016

I was not a fan of Motrin previously but I must say that having tried the product, it was amazing. It worked at least for 12 hours and there was no peak to valley feeling. It worked consistently and perfectly - will definitely buy this product and add it to our go-to supply of headache relief aids.