MPOW Bluetooth Earphones

MPOW Bluetooth Earphones Reviews

1 review
Ranked #55 out of 163 in Weight Management

October 06, 2015

What I wanted to know before I purchased this product was if: A) It would connect to my Motorola Android, B) would have good audio quality (Bass), and C) would be hard to connect. I received the earphones 3 days after I purchased them (in regular mail) and in perfect condition. I was really impressed with the packaging, the box was sturdy and had a magnetic clasp to close the box, and the earphones were placed snug in a velour material. Before I could use it, it says to charge it (which I expected). In the guide book it says it takes 2.5 hours for the light to turn green, but it took less then that. It was easy to pair the earphones to my phones after I realized that it takes longer than the 5 seconds that it says to hold down the button. I then put the earphones on and went for a jog. The earphones stayed out and didn't feel heavy or move around. The sound quality and Bass was amazing, better than I thought it would be for the price. As long as you keep bluetooth On then it is easy to turn the earphones On and Off because they stay connected.