Mr. Christie Arrowroot Cookies

Mr. Christie Arrowroot Cookies Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

January 28, 2016

These are my all time favorite cookie for dunking into my tea. I look forward to having these in the afternoon as my pick me up snack. Love the flavor!

January 28, 2016

These are great for the little ones, that is if I'm not dipping too many of them into my tea. I love them too.

January 27, 2016

I love these cookies! Such a nice light flavour! They are not just for babies!!!

January 27, 2016

These are baby cookies but I love them! They are a hard cookie great for dunking in tea or milk. Not too sweet just the right flavour.

Updated On: February 21, 2016

Mr Christie has been around forever and the cookies ever since I remember. Great to have on hand in case you feel like one! Kids love them! I highly recommend these!

September 08, 2015

These are delicious teething cookies that are great for both caregiver and child! I have been feeding them to younger siblings and babies I look after for years and sneaking one for myself every once in a while is a definite benefit. They come from a brand that I feel I can trust and I will definitely stock up when I have children of my own!

July 15, 2015

These are great for the whole family, not just babies! We also use these instead of soda crackers when we are sick, and they stay down just as well.

July 15, 2015

The whole family loves it. Not too sweet.

June 09, 2015

I gave these to my daughter when she was a baby, she still likes them! They are a plain cookie but they are good tasting!

June 09, 2015

awesome price for such a great cookie. young and old love these.

June 09, 2015

My kids loved eating this when they were babies. It was such a handy snack to keep in my purse for them. sometimes even i would eat a few. they are also really good to eat with a cup of tea. a little bit sweet but worth it.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk