Mum-Mum Banana Rice Crackers Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 133 in Baby Food

March 20, 2017

My daughter absolutely loves these crackers!
    She eats them two packs at a time!! I wish there were more coupons for this product and that it didn't crumble so much but it's a staple in my house for sure!

January 25, 2017

This flavor was not a hit in our house. My daughter wanted nothing to do with it. These are ok in general for helping with self feeding but I hate how sticky and messy it ends up.

January 07, 2017

Tres bon produit jadore lutiliser sur mon enfants il a adore et cest parfait pour les petites collations entre les repas je le recommande ! Et ainsi je trouve qui est a un tres bon prix

December 10, 2016

My little guy LOVES Mum-Mums! They're the perfect snack for little ones just starting with solids (they melt) all the way up to toddlers. My toddler always asks to "Share" them with his baby brother. They're decently priced and available tons of places which is great. We always have a few in the diaper bag in case of emergency snack meltdowns. My husband will occasionally steal some bites from the kids mum mums here and there as well !

March 26, 2016

#MumMum banana rice crackers were both my children's favourite first snack food. They were a wonderful first food for my babies to practice holding, mouthing, chewing and swallowing solids. These are not for nutritional value. They are to let baby learn to self feed and provide you with a few free moments. I brrought them everywhere and always havd some in my purse to give my little ones when they were fussy. The crackers are easily broken so expect a bit of a mess but as mentioned both mine enjoyed them so the clean up was worth it!

March 26, 2016

These have been my go-to through five kids. They're a wonderful first food for baby to practice holding, mouthing, chewing and swallowing solids. These are not for nutritional value. They are to let baby learn to self feed while you get something done. I bring them everywhere and always have some in my purse to give fussy little ones while we're out shopping or in restaurants or where ever. They are a bit messy and they always break in my bag but for several minutes of happy, quiet baby while I deal with adult stuff-I don't care.

March 19, 2016

I got these for my daughter and she loved the original kind. I didn't know there was different flavors until a year later. Now that she is 1 and 1/2 she only eats them in car. Great for road trips.

March 17, 2016

I got these in hopes that my baby would like them but she didnt really care for it. They are thin and dry and crispy with a hint of banana flavour. She didnt really enjoy them, would take a bite or two ad leave it,

February 09, 2016

My baby really loves these snacks. Light and crispy with a great taste.

January 25, 2016

Great snack and really affordable. My son really likes these, great for starting solids as these dissolve really fast. They taste pretty good too.