Mum-Mum Banana Rice Crackers Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 126 in Baby Food

March 26, 2016

#MumMum banana rice crackers were both my children's favourite first snack food. They were a wonderful first food for my babies to practice holding, mouthing, chewing and swallowing solids. These are not for nutritional value. They are to let baby learn to self feed and provide you with a few free moments. I brrought them everywhere and always havd some in my purse to give my little ones when they were fussy. The crackers are easily broken so expect a bit of a mess but as mentioned both mine enjoyed them so the clean up was worth it!

March 26, 2016

These have been my go-to through five kids. They're a wonderful first food for baby to practice holding, mouthing, chewing and swallowing solids. These are not for nutritional value. They are to let baby learn to self feed while you get something done. I bring them everywhere and always have some in my purse to give fussy little ones while we're out shopping or in restaurants or where ever. They are a bit messy and they always break in my bag but for several minutes of happy, quiet baby while I deal with adult stuff-I don't care.

March 19, 2016

I got these for my daughter and she loved the original kind. I didn't know there was different flavors until a year later. Now that she is 1 and 1/2 she only eats them in car. Great for road trips.

March 17, 2016

I got these in hopes that my baby would like them but she didnt really care for it. They are thin and dry and crispy with a hint of banana flavour. She didnt really enjoy them, would take a bite or two ad leave it,

February 09, 2016

My baby really loves these snacks. Light and crispy with a great taste.

January 25, 2016

Great snack and really affordable. My son really likes these, great for starting solids as these dissolve really fast. They taste pretty good too.

January 13, 2016

I purchase from Walmart, you can get almost any grocery store with baby section. I have two young children. My two year old son eats everything.. my one year old wants to eat everything. now she can eat many more things but growing up with an older brother this snack is a safe cookie for young children. she loves them an so does he. They melt in your mouth! easy for young children to not only enjoy for a little snack but learn how to eat a cookie/cracker.

January 07, 2016

Great light crackers that melt in your mouth. My daughter loved these so much!

January 07, 2016

These are a great way to introduce baby to chewing and new textures. They're easily dissolvable so baby doesn't choke. No nutritional value but a very safe and tasty way to help baby develop the necessary skills for chewing and swallowing solid foods.

0.5/5

October 19, 2015

Glad so many people like these but I don't give rice cakes and/or crackers to any of my kids. To me rice crackers are substandard.