Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail  Refill Bags, 3 Pack

Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail Refill Bags, 3 Pack Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 134 in Diaper Pails and Refills

November 20, 2014

I received the 30pk for my baby shower, which is actually a better price at $21.97 (not a dollar per bag as mentioned by one reviewer). I find these very easy to use and I much prefer the Munchkin's diaper pail over the Genie 2. I also found them to be effective in trapping in smells. I haven't tested on diapers yet as I'm due Dec. 27, but we tried it out with our two dogs' business and it worked fairly well.

Updated On: March 09, 2015

As of March the 9th I've had extensive testing and I have to say I would not recommend the Munckin diaper pail to anyone. The lid is faulty and won't let you put the marketed amount of diapers in one bag because it won't close if it's even close to being half way full.

May 19, 2014

Best Diaper Pail, you cannot ell there are diapers in the room.
Shop around for best price.

Target and Walmart are cheaper than Babies R Us

January 07, 2012

This is a very good diaper pail....holds a lot of diapers. the refills are a little expensive 10$ for 10 bags in a box so thats a dollar for every bag....but its worth it because it holds a lot. there is absolutely no smell what so ever in our nursery and you cant even tell that there are dirty diapers in the room