Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion Reviews

Ranked #989 out of 1213 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 27, 2017

If you're using any kind of acne products and treatments, this is a great moisturizer to use, as it helps give back some moisture to your skin between those treatments. While it isn't the best hydrating moisturizer I have used, it does not irritate sensitive skin from breakouts. It doesn't cure them either - but it does seem to help prevent further flair ups while using the lotion. I do have to say this works well on combination skin, but I also have a couple of dry patches. On those particular places, it did not moisturize as well, but in fact made them worse. If you already have dry skin to begin with, I would try a couple patch tests just to be safe and see if this works for you.

September 25, 2014

amazing moisturizer for combination to oily skin. the only downside is that doesnt last as long as other moisturizers.

April 12, 2011

I received a full size sample of Murad through a promotion, otherwise I probably would have never purchased it. I am actually very happy with this moisturizer. It is lightweight and perfect for the warmer months. I feel that it is a little pricey, and I probably will not purchase another tube once I run out. I find that the rest of the products in the Murad skin care line are pretty good as well, just a little overpriced.

November 04, 2010

If you have oily or acne issues, this moisture is excellent. It's a little on the pricey side, but well worth it. You only need a little bit to moisturize your face. The lotion applies evenly and last throughout the day. It works well under makeup as well.