• My Pal Scout or Violet - English version
  • My Pal Scout or Violet - English version

My Pal Scout or Violet - English version Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 470 in Toys

Give learning a personal touch with this award winning soft and cuddly puppy named Scout or Violet! They connect to the computer so you can customize the music and personalize the learning with your child's name, favourite food, animal and colour. Scout or Violet comes with 5 pre-loaded songs, or you can select and download your choice of learning tunes and lullabies from an online list of 30+ songs. Press a paw to play music, learning songs or games! 14 activities introduce feelings, animals, counting and more. You also select if you want to play 2, 5 or 10 minutes of bedtime music.

Available in Green or Violet

Appropriate for children aged 6 moths +
See more here.

November 09, 2015

My lil one loves Violet.. Loves the fact that it lights up & plays music.. A fun way to learn..Super cute!

October 07, 2015

Both of my boys have a Scout and both of them love it! Love the personalization, love the nighttime music! We've bought many of these as awesome baby gifts!

October 07, 2015

This toy is so cute. You can connect it to your computer and program it to remember you child's name, favourite animal, etc. It also sings and plays soothing music. Well worth the price.

June 10, 2015

This is an awesome toy, my daughter loves it, you can personalize it with your childs name, songs, favorite color etc.

January 29, 2015

We have My Pal Scout for the boys. It's adorable. He says foot, hand or wherever you touch, he tells you what body part it is. Plus, it also plays music and my grandson has to have it in his crib when he goes to sleep.

January 11, 2015

Out daughter got violet for her first Christmas (7 months) and she still lives it all 20 months. Its soft and cuddley. Lots if different sings to program and a night time feature for bedtime. Only problem is I cannot program her name as its not in the list they have online.

October 01, 2014

we bought this for my daughter and she is almost 2. The buttons to activate the song/game are very easy to push. I love how you can plug it in and go online to change the settings so the toy doesn't drive you crazy playing the same few songs. The voice of Violet is cute and not annoying like other toys.

September 08, 2014

Super cute idea. I like that you can personalize it and you can change what songs play or what the dog says. My kids still like theirs and they've had them for years!

June 17, 2014

My 9 month old loves it! She gets so excited when the music plays. Love how you can program child's name and songs. It's a must have toy

May 28, 2014

my toddler loves playing with her violet... its a good buddy

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil