myfitnesspal App Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 163 in Weight Management

November 08, 2016

I found this app to be very helpful in keeping track of calories and nutrients throughout the day. It really puts into perspective the amount of food you are used to consuming, as well as portion sizes and the amount of water you drink daily. I especially liked that it warns you if you are close to reaching your maximum daily intake or if you've been neglecting certain vitamins or minerals. It allows you to reflect on what changes are needed and help you with weight loss or just general wellbeing. The food repertoire is extensive so there's no difficulty in finding the foods you're looking for. Very convenient to have in order to live a healthy lifestyle.

November 07, 2016

This app is a lifesaver for calculating all nutrients in all types of food and drink! It is easy to use and seems to have almost all food and drink listed!!

October 01, 2016

even if there are other health apps out there, I will still use this app. It worked for me when I tried to lose weight. This app together with a few workout videos helped me lose 45lbs. I have learned a lot using this app and also have met a few people with the same health or fitness goals. It's an amazing community. I also love the scanning feature they have to add the products. Makes entering meals or ingredients easy. It also connected with my Fitbit so it made entering my calories burned for the day easier.

September 19, 2016

This is a great app if you want to keep track of you daily food intake! you can print off daily reports if you want a hard copy you can add everything throughout your day into it. if you don't know where to start you enter in you goals and weight and it will figure out your macros for you in order for you to reach you health and fitness goals while watching what you eat.

September 11, 2016

This is a great (and free) app! It makes you accountable for the things you eat and encourages you to exercise! It didn't work for me as I got too obsessed with it and wasn't eating enough/ exercising too much so I made my self stop using it before I got too sick-- So if you are using it don't get too competitive with yourself- just use it as a guide! :)

September 09, 2016

Honestly, my life practically revolves around this app. I am a meticulous calorie counter (as in, weigh my food and log everything) when I'm trying to lose weight, and this app makes it so easy. The food database is huge, and it saves your recently used foods so they are easy to find. I have it synced to my FitBit, so my exercise calories are automatically accounted for, but you can easily enter those in separately (although the exercise database tends to give calorie burns on the high end, so sometimes it's best to only take 50-75% of what it gives). It also easily displays your macronutrient (carbs, fats, and proteins) totals, and you can adjust the micronutrients that are displayed if desired.
The community is also a great place to lurk, as there are hundreds of very knowledgeable and successful users there, who give great advice - the number one tip being, eat what you want within your calories, and you will lose weight! It's that simple. And MFP makes it that much easier.

August 04, 2016

my FAVOURITE app to track my food intake and workouts! It is so easy to track calories and marcos (fat protein carbs) on this app. The ONLY downfall is that it does not count net carbs (the only carbs that really count) so I have to do that math myself. Otherwise I LOVE it and it's free!

August 01, 2016

What a great tool for people needing to be more consious of what is going into their bodies and why they aren't losing weight! It's free and easy and pretty comprehensive for a free app. I need to get back on board!

June 30, 2016

This is an excellent app to calculate your macronutrients ( protein, carbs & fat) I use it everyday for the past year and I find it very useful!! You enter everything that you eat during the day and it calculates the amount of calories that you've reached. This is an excellent app if you're looking to loose weight or if you're training and would like to follow your macros!!

June 10, 2016

I downloaded this on my phone because I had heard a lot about it, I think that it has really great features like tracking how much you walk and how often you exercise. I really liked that you are able to find out how many calories are in the foods that I was eating. I use it every now and than but I see how someone could find this super useful.