Nair Bikini Hair Removal Cream Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 444 in Hair Removal

April 21, 2016

I enjoy using this product. It work well for my skin without breaking me out. The fragrance wasn't that strong so it was easy to use. I totally recommend this product

March 03, 2016

Purchased this at Wal-Mart. For the amount in the bottle, it was a decent price. It did not leave any hair behind and was easy and quick. I would recommend it over shaving any day.

February 18, 2016

When I try this product I will be very happy it so fantastic product and the cost is very interesting! I recommend it for every one ! It's a very good product ! :)

January 27, 2016

Terrible, terrible stuff. smells awful and chemically, very harsh on the skin and burns it, leaves tons of hair behind.

January 07, 2016

This product always leaves hairs behind and it burns my skin! I didn't like it.

January 07, 2016

I thought this one worked ok,the smell bothers me though, kind of strong, sickening

May 13, 2015

This stuff works really well I used it many times ! removes all hair just like that! And to answer rogersresaca question, I never had a problem with irritation or itching with this but incase you have sensitive skin they do sell kinds that will mention on the front for sensitive skin with that you shouldn't have any problems if you do with the normal kind .

May 13, 2015

Works fairly well, I thought it smelt pretty good too. I like that it removed that unwanted hair in your bikin area! Perfect for before going to the beach.

May 13, 2015

First off, I have NOT tried this product, I have read the reviews and it's something I'm thinking about trying based off all the reviews. I have a question for the ones that have used it. Does it cause any irritation, red bumps or itching? I want to try it, but at the same time, I don't want my lady bits irritated and itchy!!

May 13, 2015

It do work really good and the smell its not so bad , would go for it every 2 week

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS