Nair™ WAX READY-STRIPS Legs & Body Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Nair™ WAX READY-STRIPS are the only truly ready-to-use wax strips. There is no warming or rubbing required, so they make waxing easy! They are designed to remove short hair and deliver results that last up to 4 weeks.

For more information, please visit Nair.

You may also like Nair™ WAX READY-STRIPS Face & Bikini

June 30, 2016

Updated On: June 30, 2016

These Nair Wax Ready Strips are perfect for those who want a nice clean hairless legs and body without the hassle of shaving. I really enjoyed the wax strips and I love that you do not have to warm these up, they are ready to use. I used these wax strip on my legs, between my brows and my peach fizz. It remove my hair perfectly. I appreciate the fact, that you can use the wax strip more than once to get the whole worth of the wax. Also,there are four wipes that are perfect for removing the residue, leaving your skin with shiny and soft legs. I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

April 16, 2016

I loved the packaging and was very excited to try the product. It worked really well and met my expectations. I felt that it was the same as any other hair removal product. There was no smell and it left no hair on my legs which were soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product and would buy it again. I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

April 13, 2016

I received this product gratis from ChickAdvisor. I tried these wax strips on my legs- both lower and upper. I found them easy to use and I like that you don't need to spend an hour warming them up between your hands to use them. They were mess free and smelled nice... but overall they performed like most other wax strips I tried. Your hair needs to be a certain length to use them and you need to pay attention to the direction you're pulling them off in. It's a solid product from nair.

April 11, 2016

I was fortunate enough to be chosen by chickadviser to test the Nair Wax Ready Strips for Legs & Body for free! It was nice to not have to warm up the wax first, and it removed the hair somewhat effectively, but not to the extent I was expecting. It's definitely a great choice for home waxing but I would prefer to go to a professional.

April 10, 2016

Ahh too much of a hassle. It does work, but it leaves behind a lot of sticky residue and HURTS! I'd much prefer to use a hot wax.

I received this product complimentary to review from ChickAdvisor.

April 09, 2016

For someone who wants minimal mess and to wax at home I would recommend this kit. I found that some of the strips were s but tough to separate but came apart easy enough.

Everyone I ripped my toddler said "owie mommy" so apparently I was wincing a bit. I found that some spots are hard to do youself and there was some significant pain.... Possible I let my leg hair grow a little too long before trying. I also had bits that stayed behind and were not ripped. I really appreciated the soothing wipe that was included with the kit as it made my leg feel better. It still is a little tender and I did it last night. But overal worked well and much less messy than waxing or sugaring with warmed liquid you need to spread on. Even my toddler was helping me rub on the strips.

April 08, 2016

I found that these wax strip were easy to use and they worked better than I thought they would. The process was a little longer than I thought it would be but the results were smooth legs and it was not that painful. I would recommend these to friends and family.

April 08, 2016

I really wanted to love these , because I thought the concept was really interesting and convenient,but these strips were terrible.It didn't take off ANY hair what so ever.I was extremely disappointed in these wax strips.I have tried wax strips in the past and have had success with them , but for some reason these just wouldnt collect any hair.

April 08, 2016

I was really nervous about trying these wax strips that I received free as a part of the Chick Advisor Review Club. I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to apply and remove them! I would recommend these for arm hair, I couldn't get my leg hair long enough to create a good pull :)

April 07, 2016

I received this as part of the Production Review club. This worked and didn't work at times. It works okay on thicker longer hair but if it's thin and short, it doesn't at all. My hair is generally short and thin as it is growing out, so I'd have to wait until they are fully grown to attempt this. And even then, it may not work.

I do like the fact that I don't have to warm it up beforehand.