Nair™ WAX READY-STRIPS Face & Bikini Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Nair WAX READY-STRIPS are the only truly ready-to-use wax strips. There is no warming or rubbing required, so they make waxing easy! They are designed to remove short hair and deliver results that last up to 4 weeks.

For more information, please visit Nair.

You may also like Nair WAX READY-STRIPS Legs & Body

June 12, 2016

I used to wax when I was younger but then stopped because I was tired of warming the product all the time. It took too long to use. The wax ready-strips for face and bikini are awesome. The strips are ready to use and when you pull apart you have two ready to go strips. At first it didn't do anything but it must have been the angle I was doing it. For a tiny strip you can get quite a bit of coverage. It literally only took 5 minutes to complete. This is way cheaper than getting it professionally done and I still have tons of strips left.

April 11, 2016

I received these strips as part of the Product Review Club. I would definitely recommend them for face waxing. They are easy to use, it is easy to be precise with them so it makes doing above the eyebrows easy. They did manage to remove nearly all of the hair from my face, so I will continue to be using them. Unfortunately for the bikini area these just aren't strong enough. The strip maybe grabbed about 5 hairs but that was it, totally useless for thicker hair. It was also hard to warm them up to a decent temperature, I actually used my blow dryer on a strip for a little bit to get the wax sticky enough, but this could potentially burn you so be careful if you do this. I would only recommend for the face area, I might buy them again in the future for that use.

April 11, 2016

I received Nair Wax Ready Strips (face & body) to try for free from ChicAdvisor. Overall this product did not work for me. I only used it on my face, not bikini. This product does warn up well but fails to remove all the hair from the area the strip is applied to. I think it would work better with longer coarser hair but fine hair gets left behind.

I feel if they reformulate the wax I would be willing to give this product another shot as I do like the concept.

Lastly there is a bit of residue that gets left behind.

Hopefully Nair will revamp as I do like their other products!

April 10, 2016

I received these Nair Wax Strips for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review.

These strips simply did not work well for me. I have used many types of wax in the past, including the pre-waxed strips you warm between your hands before applying, and these are by far the worst I have ever used. They do not take off the dark fuzz on my upper lip, and they leave behind a sticky mess. I followed the directions exactly and the hair didn't budge. I could not use them on my eyebrows because the wax is not on a transparent strip. I cannot see where they are being placed exactly, so I refused to use them in an area where precision is needed. I didn't even bother using them on the bikini area, because if they can't take off a little peach fuzz, they aren't going to do much with my nether regions.

April 10, 2016

This thing DOES WORK, it get the job done, i didnt try it on the face because im kinda scared from what will happen, i did try it on my legs tho, i know, it is not for legs, but it worked for legs so of course it will work on other spots, especially the fact it is specialized on face and bikini, anyway, i'll try it on other spots for sure, but im already okay with it.

April 09, 2016

I was very skeptical about using wax strips that did not need any rubbing to be heated up but these worked surprisingly well. I like the fact that I don't have to warm it up in m fingers. It really did take off most of the hair in one or two tries which was nice. I just wish there were more of the tissue wipes that are included within the package. I had received this product from ChickAdvisor free for testing purposes so I was excited to try some new wax strips. Nothing really different about these wax strips than the other Nair ones, however I like that I do not have to rub them before applying.

April 08, 2016

I've used these wax strips mainly on my upper lip and to my surprise were very moisturizing. Usually with wax strips my skin gets irritated but that wasn't the case with these wax strips!

April 08, 2016

I revived nair wax strips free from chick advisor and I love this product works great with no irritation afterwards removes hair easy I recommend this product and want to say thank u chick advisor for choosing me I love this product

April 08, 2016

So I had received this product and it's really time efficient. I don't have to wait for my wax to get ready! No sticks needed, no paper needed. However I have very think hair and it was really hard to get all of the hair at once.I believe it is good for thin hair and not a lot of it. However not think small hair.

April 08, 2016

I am constantly searching for the best way to get rid of pesky hairs all over my body. These strips did not feel nearly as sticky as some of the other wax strips I've used and maybe only pulled out half the hairs. Maybe more wax on the strips would make this more effective but I ended up having to go over the same area several times. The wax removing wipe was easy and got everything off well though. I received this for free from Chick Advisor