Nars light reflecting loose setting powder
Good

Nars light reflecting loose setting powder Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 347 in Powder

June 08, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE! this powder. You can set all over and it won't leave you with an overly powdered dry flat matte looking skin! It's translucent, so it won't change the color of whatever is under the powder. It keeps my makeup in place. My skin just looks alive and has a wonderful natural sheen, not shine! Just the right amount of light. I use it often all over the face, and the jar is only half gone. And I've had it for nearly a year now. So it is pricey, but it has lasted me awhile. I love the sifter with the top. The texture of the powder is unlike any setting powder I've tried. I can't say enough good things about this Nars product. I'll always have this on my vanity. I can say. I prefer the loose powder over the pressed powder. They're suppose to be the same product, in different packaging. But to me, they couldnt be more different. Do yourself a favor and get the loose version.

April 18, 2015

I like the NARS finishing powder better than the Tarte powder. I helped lock in my eye brow makeup. It was a better setting powder overall. I used a small powder brush and swept this all over my face. It was a better finishing powder than I expected!

March 10, 2015

Gives you a soft matte finish. Absorbs excess oil. Made my skin look flawless.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic