NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Calliope

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Calliope Reviews

Ranked #978 out of 1016 in Lipstick

May 12, 2015

I was very surprised by this lip pencil. I found it to be very pretty on my lips and didn't dry them out. I love the soft crayon of this product, it glides across the lips. The matte finish is amazing.

May 12, 2015

Love this shade, it's very unique

April 11, 2007

I was looking for something on the matte side but that didn't dry out my lips. Nars' Velvet Matte Lip Pencil is amazing! I love the velvety smooth texture and it stays on all day. It doubles as a liner and lipstick and is great for people on the go. It can be worn on its own or paired with a gloss. It's portable and not messy. They come in a variety of colours but I chose Calliope which is a coral pink. The colour is a neutral coral that can be worn with a smoky bronze eye or can be pumped up a notch with a beautiful orange gloss. It's a perfect compliment for a glowy bronze face - you want to avoid looking too shiny or oily in the summer so always choose one or 2 areas of the face for shimmer or shine. It's a little pricey but its Nars! You can't expect anything less!