Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Whether you're on the slopes or on the links, the classic crunch of Nature Valley crunch granola bars is a perfect way to fuel up naturally. Nature valley crunchy granola bars are 100% natural and an excellent source of whole grain. Delicious, wholesome and easy to bring along, they're the energy bar nature intended.

November 28, 2016

These are great for hikes or any activities. They really do keep you saciated. They do contain a bit of sugar but again the right amount if you are doing any activity. It is a great snack for mid day as well to tie over those hunger pangs

November 28, 2016

They are so satisfying to eat. They provide a good amount of crunch while being very nutritious and delicious. I love the different flavours and always easy to get to go in the morning.

November 08, 2016

I absolutely love the taste of Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars! They are delicious and so convenient to grab and run when you are in a rush. Oats n' Honey is my favorite flavor but all of them are great.

October 18, 2016

Purchased these for easy snacks and really enjoyed the flavour, especially the Canadian Maple Syrup. Although I didn't mind the crunchy texture of the bars themselves, I really don't like how messy they are. These are not an on the go snack I even find its best I eat this at home with a plate to reduce my mess! Though the taste is great I do find them a bit too sugary, so I am undecided whether I will be repurchasing them.

October 16, 2016

These are good. The best kind is the peanut butter ones. They are however super dry, so don't eat unless you have a drink by you. They are super crunchy and tend to fall apart a lot and leave a mess. not the best for kids. they still taste ok though.

September 28, 2016

Really love these granola bars. Great snack when in a rush or on the go. Love the crunchy texture and sweet honey flavour. Very simple, yet delicious bar.

September 16, 2016

I was looking for something quick and easy as a snack and for on the go breakfast. I wasn't sure I would like them but purchased a flavor variety pack. I was the most skeptical about the peanut butter. I tried it first, and it was pretty good. Then the oat and honey and enjoyed it. Finally the brown sugar and cinnamon, then I became hooked. One thing that I was disappointed in is the fact I cannot find the cinnamon and brown sugar alone in my store. These are now a favorite and will be purchasing these again. I am also looking forward to trying additional flavors.

July 04, 2016

A great snack to keep you full, a bit messy but totally worth it, just make sure you have napkins! I love these bars there a great pick me up snack and there's 2 bars in each package so the amount will be enough for a snack!

June 03, 2016

Ces barres granola de Nature Valley sont fait de grains entiers et sont assez santé. Pour ma part, je les trouve un peu sèches mais avec beaucoup d'eau, cela fait une collation santé soit pour les lunchs, les pique-nique, les excursions ou pour faire patienter les enfants entre les repas. De plus, le prix est très abordable.

June 03, 2016

These granola bars are so tasty and they are also good for you. The granola bars are perfectly crunchy and are good on their own but i also crumble them up and eat it with yogurt and fruit in a parfait. We always have these in my house.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!