Nature Valley Granola Thins Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Crispy squares. 100% natural. Naturally flavored. Indulgence you can feel good about. Introducing Nature Valley Granola Thins. The uniquely delicate crunch of crispy, toasted granola paired with an irresistible, melt-in-your-mouth taste - all in a 100% natural, 80 calorie square. 100% natural. 100% delicious. 10 individually wrapped, 80 calorie squares. Carbohydrate Choices: 1.

March 16, 2016

These have just enough chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love that they are only 90 calories. They come individually wrapped so you can grab a couple and throw them in your purse so you have a snack on the run.

May 28, 2014

My favorite go to snack, especially the chocolate coated ones! Satisfies that sweet craving! Healthy and great tasting!

April 15, 2014

The Peanut butter ones taste great, and have the perfect crunch. Not too stuck on the price of them, even on sale most of the time they are still over priced, in my opinion

August 27, 2013

These are terrible!!! They taste ok, but for 100 calories you don't get much. I am always left feeling like I need something else. The chocolate on the bottom melts very quickly and you are left with messy hands.

August 12, 2013

Love these. Just perfect for a bit of sweetness. Especially love the chocolate variety.
My only problem is the first time I bought them I found a large box and now can't. Wish I could get that again as it helps with the price.

August 10, 2013

Love them, they are the perfect snack. With just a tad of chocolate on top, they help kick the cravings

June 21, 2013

My hubby loves these and takes them to work all the time...

September 24, 2012

great flavor. nice and crispy.
they're so tasty that i dont have just one serving at a time. lol.
the only issue is that unlike other granola, not so easy to take on the go...you'd have to worry about the chocolate melting.

August 16, 2012

Yummy, yummy. I purchased the chocolate ones with my coupon. I was pleased with my choice. They are sweet and crunchy, not over whelming. Defiantly a winner. The are great to take on the go with their individual and compact wrapping.

The only downfall, in my opinion, is that the chocolate easily melts to the wrapping. Leaving some of the delish chocolate behind.

Next time I will try the peanut butter thins. And if there are not a hit, I will go back to the chocolate.

August 04, 2012

I recently received a free product coupon to try this product for free. I am totally in love with this product, it's the perfect combination of crunch and chocloate all rolled together. I feel very satisfied after eating one of these, and my sweet obsession is put to ease for a little while.Nature Valley Granola Thins come in two flavors; they are either partially dipped in peanut butter or dark chocolate.They are individually wrapped and the coated part sits on a white piece of cardboard so no worry about the sweet part being all over the packaging. This product is great for lunches,or on the go, let's face it anytime is OK with me.

The folks at Nature Valley describe the snack as, “The uniquely delicate crunch of crispy, toasted granola paired with an irresistible, melt-in-your-mouth taste.” This is an awesome product, for a lower count snack, I will continue to purchase this product and definitely recommend everyone to give it a try.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation