Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 93 in Granola Bars

Sweet and salty nut granola bars dipped in almond butter coating bursting with almonds. Gives your body a burst of energy to help keep you pedaling or paddling and provides a wholesome treat for your taste buds in one perfect bar. Chewy, sweet-and-salty taste you can take anywhere.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

natynat
Jan 20, 2013

Like the title says: a perfect blend of sweet and salty. I love this!

Taste

Price

bluejay92
Jan 19, 2013

i eat it all the time . for school . i love it . its so good . fabolous.

Taste

Price

acadiamum
Jan 18, 2013

Love the combination of crunchy, smooth, sweet and salty in one bar. Also like that they are available in several different flavours. A tasty snack.

Taste

Price

crysrob
Aug 22, 2012

I like these but wouldn't crave them. Over all they are a great size, good flavour and texture. Kids like them.

Taste

Price

mybele01
Aug 22, 2012

These bars are addictive! They combine both sweet and salty and are great for those instant cravings! Only problem is that they melt if it is to warm

Taste

Price

KJTiller
Aug 13, 2012

These are great for hiking or when I get a mid afternoon craving at work.

Taste

Price

heidijm
Aug 13, 2012

I really enjoy the taste of these bars and I love having them on hand when I'm on the go. Great for throwing into a bag or even a suitcase!

Taste

Price

NatalieM
Aug 13, 2012

These are by far my favourite granola bars! The taste is just awesome. I do wish they were a little healthier but is anything truly tasty healthy? lol I'll take these over a bran bar any day

Taste

Price

519flowers
Aug 08, 2012

I love these bars. The sweet and salty combo is delicious, the full almonds and topping is very satisfying, but I can't help for going back for a second!

Taste

Price

VerucaSalt
Jul 28, 2012

I LOVE nature valleys sweet and salty granola bars! They taste heavenly in your mouth with the right amount of sweet and a pop of saltiness, they're fantastic! They're a great grab and go snack, they don't crumble easily, they're healthy and they taste awesome!