• Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
  • Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 144 in Granola Bars

Sweet and salty nut granola bars dipped in almond butter coating bursting with almonds. Gives your body a burst of energy to help keep you pedaling or paddling and provides a wholesome treat for your taste buds in one perfect bar. Chewy, sweet-and-salty taste you can take anywhere.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

Stickynikki
June 27, 2013

I know a lot of people seem to enjoy these bars. I however personally do not like them. Any of the flavours. Most are coated in honey, sugar, or some other sweet unappetizing glaze. I don't like the taste and the lack of nutritional factor is kind of a downer for me too.

Taste

Price

alexe4everme22
June 26, 2013

taste good and great price. Would recommend to friends.

Taste

Price

June 24, 2013

These are delicious! The dark chocolate variety are my favorite. Nature Valley really does mix sweet and salty well.

Taste

Price

mjaklic
June 24, 2013

These are my favourite granola bars. Absolutely delicious!

Taste

Price

Girlyone123
June 24, 2013

Awesome! Only one word necessary to describe these things. Also very addictive.

Taste

Price

lovelydays
June 21, 2013

These bars are actually such a treat. They taste so good that you almost feel guilty when you're eating them... until you realize that there are some great ingredients in them and they keep you full for a long time. There's almond, peanut, cashew and I think some others. Definitely recommend.

Taste

Price

stinkerbell47
April 14, 2013

Yum! I love these, great way to treat yourself :) I love the peanut ones myself and my hubby enjoys the almond ones. Makes a great snack.

Taste

Price

nomadlyfe
April 09, 2013

These bars are perfect! I eat one package for lunch or a midnight snack and it leaves me feeling satisfied and full.

Taste

Price

natynat
January 20, 2013

Like the title says: a perfect blend of sweet and salty. I love this!

Taste

Price

bluejay92
January 19, 2013

i eat it all the time . for school . i love it . its so good . fabolous.