• Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
  • Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 149 in Granola Bars

Sweet and salty nut granola bars dipped in almond butter coating bursting with almonds. Gives your body a burst of energy to help keep you pedaling or paddling and provides a wholesome treat for your taste buds in one perfect bar. Chewy, sweet-and-salty taste you can take anywhere.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

lovelydays
June 21, 2013

These bars are actually such a treat. They taste so good that you almost feel guilty when you're eating them... until you realize that there are some great ingredients in them and they keep you full for a long time. There's almond, peanut, cashew and I think some others. Definitely recommend.

Taste

Price

stinkerbell47
April 14, 2013

Yum! I love these, great way to treat yourself :) I love the peanut ones myself and my hubby enjoys the almond ones. Makes a great snack.

Taste

Price

nomadlyfe
April 09, 2013

These bars are perfect! I eat one package for lunch or a midnight snack and it leaves me feeling satisfied and full.

Taste

Price

natynat
January 20, 2013

Like the title says: a perfect blend of sweet and salty. I love this!

Taste

Price

bluejay92
January 19, 2013

i eat it all the time . for school . i love it . its so good . fabolous.

Taste

Price

acadiamum
January 18, 2013

Love the combination of crunchy, smooth, sweet and salty in one bar. Also like that they are available in several different flavours. A tasty snack.

Taste

Price

crysrob
August 22, 2012

I like these but wouldn't crave them. Over all they are a great size, good flavour and texture. Kids like them.

Taste

Price

mybele01
August 22, 2012

These bars are addictive! They combine both sweet and salty and are great for those instant cravings! Only problem is that they melt if it is to warm

Taste

Price

KJTiller
August 13, 2012

These are great for hiking or when I get a mid afternoon craving at work.

Taste

Price

heidijm
August 13, 2012

I really enjoy the taste of these bars and I love having them on hand when I'm on the go. Great for throwing into a bag or even a suitcase!