Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars in Peanut Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 248 in Granola Bars

October 01, 2016

I eat one of these every day for my snack at work. They are not dry like a lot of granola bars, they have a good mix of dry ingredients with corn syrup and peanut butter coating that makes a nice balance. I'm not a calorie counter, so I can't really attest to the nutritional value, but I always buy them in the giant boxes from Costco.

August 19, 2016

I love the taste of Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Nut Granola Bars Peanut of I love Granola peanuts and peanut butter this product is a good snack whether you're at work school or just to have at home it contains all natural ingredients I would recommend it to anyone. Very sugary though

May 10, 2016

This product is great to have a box I the van. I'm always looking for that sweet and salty treat. The flag our is exceptional. The texture is crunchy and chewy at the same time. My kids love to steal them from me.

May 10, 2016

These are amazing. Great to have in your purse for that three o'clock tummy growl. They are yummy and a great value for your money. You can always find them on sale so an added bonus. Kids love the, too. I like that they are easily recgozinable as having peanuts , so no giving them to someone with allergies.

April 19, 2016

I love these granola bars! I love the sweet and salty aspect of it because other granola bars are way too sweet. I love that you can see whole pieces of peanuts throughout it and not just crumbled up pieces here and there. These are a great snack when you're on the go and it healthier than other granola bars too.

March 08, 2016

Addicted to these granola bars. It satisfies all my cravings in one, and it's healthier than most snacks I enjoy so that's a bonus! Good source of fibre and protein.

February 21, 2016

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars in Peanut. Love the sweet and salty of this bar. Great texture great for on the go and to snack on all day!

January 18, 2016

I love these! I love peanuts and their is just enough. I eat these all the time. They are always in my house. Great to-go snacks for school or on the run.

January 14, 2016

Not that bad love peanuts.Too many peanuts though not a good snack if one is diabetic can only have a little at a time.

January 14, 2016

These are wonderful soft and chewy, sweet and salty granola bars. They are coated on one side by a caramel-colored coating to give a sweet burst just before you hit salty. Unlike bars with chocolate, they don't melt easily. They're a great snack, especially if you're on the run and do not have time to eat breakfast.