Neil Diamond – Melody Road

Neil Diamond – Melody Road Reviews

1 review
Ranked #11 out of 27 in Music

March 04, 2016

If you have ever found yourself at a community event singing along to the song “Sweet Caroline” then you have been singing along to one of Neil Diamond’s hit songs. It was officially released on May 28th, 1969 as a single. Neil is a Grammy Award-winning artist, a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and has many other achievements and awards tucked under his belt.

I pride myself on liking all different types of music. I could sit and listen to gospel or I could sit and listen to heavy metal and any and all genre in between. I found that this album however, was not for me. I literally had to make myself listen to each of the songs so that I could write an honest review. I am not even sure I could choose a song off of the album that I really like.

However I am sure that there are many people who will be happy about the new album and will enjoy it immensely.

Disclosure statement: I participated in the Neil Diamond Melody Road album review. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil