• Nestlé Good Start Omega 3 & 6 with GOS
  • Nestlé Good Start Omega 3 & 6 with GOS

Nestlé Good Start Omega 3 & 6 with GOS Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 13 in Infant Formula

November 16, 2016

Been loving this formula since my son was 6 weeks old. Great on the tummy and hardly any reflux or gas issues. Paired with the Tommee Tippee bottles, this formula is amazing

June 28, 2016

One of the more expensive brands, but baby loves it! I've tried many brands, but this is the one that he likes best. Have been with this brand for both kids. No complaints at all with this brand. Easy to digest!

February 29, 2016

The only formula I find that my baby likes. It doesn't give him gas, bad diarrhea or make him puke. I but the cases of concentrate, they usually go for $48.88, which isn't too bad. I would recommend this brand over any others though. But again, every baby is different!!

July 30, 2015

Never had an issue with this formula. All for of babies loved it. No gas. Great sleepers. Not sure if this formula can account for that, but maybe.. Lol. Easy to make. Smells good, and it's easy on their tummies

June 10, 2015

The only complaint I have about this formula is the metal (foil) sealer on top of the can I once cut my finger on it while opening otherwise this stuff is great but new packaging has less powder.

May 28, 2015

I am currently feeding my third child with Good start. I have never had a problem with any of them, they seem to love it. I recommend it to any new mom asking for formula advice.

May 27, 2015

The probiotics in the formula really helped my daughter. She loves drinking it and its got all the good stuff in it for growth and development. My 2.5 year old son was also on it as a baby and he loved it

February 05, 2015

I breastfeed my child and was looking to supplement one feeding a day at night in the hopes of getting a few hours of sleep. Good start was the only formula my son would take. It must be the closest to breast milk because my son will not take anything else.

August 28, 2014

I used Good start for my first son, he seems to love it. I tried my 8 mth old on it and it seemed to upset him tummy. I had to switch formulas. Ah well, this does happen.

August 28, 2014

This would be my formula of choice if it wasn't so expensive compared to parents choice

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk