Nestle Coffee Crisp Hot Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #419 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 14, 2016

It tastes just like an actual coffee crisp! This is so good, if I wasn't lactose intolerant I would drink it all the time. As it is, I only have it once in a while as a treat.

January 15, 2016

I really like this hot chocolate. It is very sweet with a nice coffee flavour. Of all the flavoured Nestle hot chocolates, this is my favourite, and my husband's pick of hot chocolates of everything on the market.

December 10, 2015

Such a yummy product! Tastes a lot like your normal hot chocolate with a little "coffee crisp" twist to it! Perfect treat on a cold day.

April 23, 2015

WOW I tried this for the first time this winter - amazing flavour, it actually tastes like a Coffee Crisp Bar. Nice combo of chocolate & coffee taste & not over powering. Not to sweet, just right!

March 28, 2015

This hot chocolate is really good. It tastes just like the Coffee Crisp chocolate bar.

March 28, 2015

to sweet & the flavor is not really coffee crisp - simulated. For the price I paid not worth it. Still in my pantry.

February 26, 2015

i am a big hot chocolate fan but these i do not like. i find the flavor is not like the chocolate bars.

February 26, 2015

i love the taste of all. Rolo, coffee crisp, after eight and rolo is the best one.

February 01, 2015

Tastes just like the chocolate bar! Tastes so creamy!

October 23, 2014

This hot chocolate actually has the flavour of the chocolate bar.
I love making a mug of this and curling up on the couch.