Nestle Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 19, 2016

This is the perfect drink when need to be refreshed! To me, this is the perfect treat when you want something that is not pop/soda. Great on a hot sunny day!

September 07, 2016

I love Nestle Iced Tea! I pick this drink 99.9% of the time when I go out to restaurants. I find Iced Tea to be a relaxing, casual drink and I find that this Iced Tea really quenches my thirst.

September 07, 2016

Both me and my child love ice tea and this one is very refreshing. Not to sweet and not too bland. Just perfect when nice and chilled for those hot summer days.

June 29, 2016

This is a perfect blend of ice tea. It is not overly sweet and doesn't have an overpowering taste of tea like some I have tried. It is a refreshing ice tea.

May 03, 2016

really smooth. light lemon flavour. It's not too sweet or too strong like some iced teas. Very refreshing. Nestle Iced Tea Zero is great cause it's sweetened with Splenda.

April 01, 2016

This is my favorite brand of bottled iced tea. It has a great tea flavor to it and just enough sweetness added to it so that it's not overly sweet but you can still taste a bit of the bitterness of the tea. Hint of lemon makes it perfect. Best when it's ice cold!

March 18, 2016

i really like this iced tea on a hot day with lots of ice and a lemon wedge!!! so refreshing and easy to drink as it has not got a heavy taste .. light and so good

March 18, 2016

I love iced tea and this is the best brand! Love to drink it on a nice hot summer day. I can never buy this in cans because I end up drinking 6 at once.

February 15, 2016

I grew up drinking Good Host iced tea powder. I LOVE the taste of strong, sweet artificial tea - and this doesn't disappoint! It's very sweet and quite lemony. Perfect served iced cold on a hot day. Love this stuff! If you're looking for a natural tea flavor, this isn't for you - but if you also like the "fake" stuff, you will like this!

February 15, 2016

I purchase this from time to time. Usually when there isn't much of a selection on beverages. It isn't my favourite. I find this on the sweeter side and too much of a tea taste. I would rather the powder to this one. It isn't refreshing like you would think. It's more on the blah side.. I can't recommend this.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!