I know kids will go for it because chocolate is chocolate, but it is really a terrible product. It tastes like some kind of chemical pudding mix and the smell is not pleasant. Better off buy the real chocolate milk at the grocery store, this stuff is gross.
This item is always in my pantry. It taste great and makes perfect chocolate milk ,we tried powder stuff and it's not the same,it has not too much sugar and it has vitamins and iron which is nice .it's affordable and cool design
I wanted to get this for my son to try and get him to drink more fresh white milk. This has less sugar than the regular kind and has lots of vitamins like, B2,B6,B9,B12,C,D,E, calcium and iron.
He liked the taste of this and I liked that not much is needed to achieve a good flavor so it will last quite a while.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.