Nestle Smarties Ice Cream

Nestle Smarties Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 27, 2016

i like this icecream its creamy and has a nice smooth taste .adding the smarties to the ice cream was an awesome idea!! the combo is perfect and this ice cream is often on sale too..

August 27, 2016

Smarties ice cream was on sale $1.00 each so i had to grab a few and taste!! So delicious. Chocolate ice cream with a lot of smarties pieces in there. I was impressed!

July 31, 2016

Something about smarties and ice cream together it's perfect combination nice soft ice cream and full sized smarties. It's very tasty, but very rich in taste.

July 31, 2016

I absolutely love the taste of this ice cream. Smarties ice cream reminds me of getting a blizzard or McFlurry from a fast food restaurant. This ice cream will save you money as you won't have to go out to get a specialty ice cream dessert :)

April 01, 2016

Smartie is the only ice cream we buy!! I love the pieces of whole Smartie and the creamy texture of the ice cream itself. Ive never seen small ones before but we do buy the big ones a coupe times a month! haha

February 28, 2016

This ice cream taste like it is silky and was not sweet enough of me. Because I could not get pass that silky texture. The smarties were cut really small witch would be good for small kids. Your not giving them a full frozen smartie!

June 28, 2015

Nous l'avons essayé la semaine dernière car elle était en spéciale et bof pas la meilleure qualité de crème glacée nous n'avons pas vraiment aimé la texture et la consistance de la crème et le goût n'est pas assez sucré . Oui il y a beaucoup de smarties à l'intérieur mais froides se n'est pas un mélange super un peu dur sous la dent. Bref ça reste notre goût personnel .

June 25, 2015

My daughter loves smarties, so I buy this for her and she loves it!

May 04, 2015

i love this ice cream. it is my favourite nestle product. i also love how the smarties are full sized and ot measly crumbs.

May 04, 2015

I love this, I have not bought a big container of it, but i buy the mini ones when they go on for $1