Neutragena tgel

Neutragena tgel Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 993 in Shampoo

May 02, 2016

My husband suffers from psoriasis and this shampoo soothes and heals his red irritated scalp. The only downfall with continuous use of this shampoo is that it caused him to have dry itchy scalp. Although it helped him with his one condition, it ended up causing him another problem condition. Great shampoo to use on a short term basis.

April 20, 2016

This worked for a short period of time for me, but then my scalp got even more dry and flakey. I needed a product that would actually help in exfoliating my scalp and this wasn't cutting it. I had a scalp exam done which showed my hair was thinning, which was related to my blocked hair follicles. I also couldn't stand the mothball smell and it dried out the rest of my hair. I'm glad that it worked for others, just wasn't the right product for me. What did work was phyto exfoliating shampoo and Alterna scalp facial, although they are also much more expensive.

February 10, 2016

I have suffered from psoriasis met entire life , dealing with embarrassing flakes and painful itching. This product has a light smell unlike others. After a few shampoos there is a very noticeable difference

January 24, 2016

This is a great shampoo for people with a dry itchy scalp. You don't need much of this, a little goes a long way. You can feel this medicated shampoo working while you shampoo. I highly recommend this product.