Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Lotion

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 220 in Eye Makeup Remover

NEUTROGENA® All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Lotion contains gentle emollients and cleansing agents to effectively remove all types of make-up without excessive rubbing. It leaves skin soft, smooth and free of pore-clogging residue.

August 26, 2016

This is a great cleansing lotion!! Theres no scent to it and this is the only make up remover i use. Its great for sensitive skin and it doesn't leave access oil on your skin.

August 09, 2016

This make up removing lotion works fantastic. Number one, you do not need to rub your eyes, it removes any type of make-up very easy and leaves soft and smooth skin without greasy feeling. Number two, this lotion is non-fragrance, so suitable for those who has fragrance allergy symptoms. Number three, it has creamy texture. I am personally using this product for so long.

August 02, 2016

I have been using this lotion for over ten years now. I have sensitive eyes and this lotion does not make my eyes all red and puffy. I love it because I don't have to use two cleansers. One for face and one for eyes. This one can be used for both and very convenient for travelling as well. I will definitely continue to use it.

June 14, 2016

I really like this lotion, it's not messy and it's super effective. It doesn't irritate my delicate eye area and it requires no heavy rubbing. Recommend and would buy again!

February 18, 2016

This really does the job. It cleans away all makeup including foundation. Works well to remove mascara and eye makeup as sell. It leaves your skin clean without drying it.

January 21, 2016

I have very sensitive skin so I hate soapy and harshly strong removers. This product gets the job done without rashing/ reddening up my skin. It removes well, even mascara!

January 21, 2016

I love the Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Lotion.I thought it was amazing. Its not greasy,smells nice and I recommended this product

January 21, 2016

This is a great cleaning lotion. It removed my make up easily and left my face feeling soft and clean.

January 21, 2016

Not bad! It is pretty gentle which is great for dry, sensitive skin. I do like it, but I prefer a cleansing water over these types of cleansers. This is something to look into though.

June 21, 2013

love it, it works great, I never really used a make-up remover before , but since I've tried this - I use it every day now . makes my face feel great

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay