Neutrogena all one makeup removing wipes
Amazing

Neutrogena all one makeup removing wipes Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 224 in Eye Makeup Remover

August 11, 2016

I was so excited to to this product since I've always loved anything from this brand I was sold right off the bat boy was I wrong. The wipes had a weird smell to them & I found them kind of rough along with needing to use more than two wipes to fully remove my makeup.

August 08, 2016

Those are my go-to wipes for days when I feel tired and do not wish to take 15 minutes to remove my makeup. I also used them after my sweaty workouts to refresh my skin.

April 27, 2016

I had purchased these makeup removing wipes for the convenience of traveling. I found the wipes did not take off all my makeup. The wipes have a bit of an abrasive texture that left a burning feeling on my face. I would not recommend these wipes for sensitive skin.

February 16, 2016

I tried the Neutrogena wipes since I received them as a sample. They do remove makeup easily but I find that they have a strong smell and leave my skin irritated a bit. They might just not be for me. May not be the best product for people with sensitive skin.