Neutrogena Hand Cream Fragrance-Free
Good

Neutrogena Hand Cream Fragrance-Free Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

December 19, 2016

it is so affordable and the best hand cream ever. it feels a bit sticky when you first apply it but it quickly absorbs by my hands and keep my hands moisturized for a long period of time. worth every penny spent

March 24, 2016

I love this hand cream for a fragrance free hand cream. I do have some fragranced ones I love but for fragrance free, this is one of the best I have tried.
    A little really does go a long way, a dab is enough for both hands. Since it is not the cheapest for drug store, this is great as it makes the cost per use low.
    It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your hands greasy so you can get on with your day.

**I received a sample of this free for testing purposes but no requirement of a review on ChickAdvisor**

March 01, 2016

Love it. A little pricey but well worth it for the results it gives. I like to keep my hands moisturized and looking as good as possible because I always wear nail polish which tends to make one's hands stand out more, especially if they are long like mine.

February 09, 2016

Best hand cream I have ever used. I have very sensitive/allergy-prone skin that is also very dry. Most lotions are either too thin or irritate my skin. this one is totally different.
    Also, they're serious about "a little goes a long way." Less than a pencil-eraser-size amount is sufficient to do both hands.

January 04, 2016

A bit pricey and leaves your skin feeling a little sticky and oily, as though you just wadded through oil. but is alright.

April 23, 2015

A little bit of this cream goes a long way. You need to rub it in though, since it is like petroleum jelly, but not greasy at all. I even use it on my lips when i can't find my lipbalm, though you really have to spread it around otherwise it leaves white marks.

October 08, 2014

Just a dab heals dry skin !
    I like that you also can use it on your elbows lips face ! Another great product to have in your purse !

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    Avene Triacneal

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?