• Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer
  • Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer

Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #881 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Broad spectrum/UVB. Lightweight, non-greasy. Dermatologist recommended. Daily moisturizer with superior protection from skin aging UVA rays. Healthy Defense SPF 45 daily moisturizer with helioplex, an advanced patented sunscreen complex provides superior anti-aging protection and moisturization. Protects: Helps screen out UVB burning rays and UVA skin aging rays to help prevent premature lines and wrinkles caused by the sun. Provides exceptional deep cellular skin protection. Prevents: Exclusive anti-oxidant blend with pure Vitamin E helps prevent environmental damage that may accelerate the signs of skin aging. Moisturizes: Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and keeps skin hydrated all day. The sun's UVA and UVB rays damage skin differently. UVB rays harm the skin's surface and are the primary cause of sunburn. UVA's more penetrating rays damage collagen and elastin that results in the signs of premature aging: fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots. Made in USA.

October 16, 2015

I like this moisturizer because it is SPF 50 so it also protects my face while I am out doors. it also absorbs quickly and it makes a great base for my foundation to be applied. It leaves my skin soft and well moisturized. I think it is also a really great prize. #Neutrogena 'Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer' is one of my favorite skin moisturizers.

October 16, 2015

This Neutrogena item is a no-brainer and a go-to for a daily SPF moisturizer. It is a clean and simple product. The moisturizer goes on smoothly and is not greasy. The scent is not overwhelming and my makeup was able to go on cleanly afterwards. Easy!

October 22, 2014

A daily moisturizer and sunblock which works for sensitive skin is a real bonus!

March 27, 2014

This moisturizer glides on your face smoothly and makes your skin feel so soft. The texture is very creamy and has just a slight aroma.

June 21, 2013

This is a gentle, fast-absorbing moisturizer that is perfect for daily use. The company makes claims of improvements that may be seen after one week, two weeks, four weeks and I look forward to seeing if there is noticeable change after continuous use. For starters, though, I like the way it feels and smells and applies.

July 25, 2012

With SPF 45 to protect my face during summer . It is not as greasy as the other SPF skin moisturizer. Love it!

May 07, 2010

Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer has become a part of my morning routine. It's extremely light, non-greasy and odor free. I use SPF 45, but it's also available in SPF 30 and SPF 50. It's the only daily moisturizer I trust on my sensitive, fair skin.