Neutrogena Hydrating Eye Makeup Remover Lotion Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

The unique formula quickly removes makeup--even waterproof mascara--while still being gentle enough to use daily. Plus, a replenishing blend of cucumber and aloe extracts helps smooth the look of dry lines and puffiness.

Your skin will look clean and refreshed, and feel soothed and hydrated.

• Gentle enough for daily use
  • Removes waterproof mascara
  • Fragrance free
  • Cucumber and aloe extracts

March 10, 2016

this lotion does not remove mascara effectively. A person needs to use this at least 2 times, sometimes 3 times to get all of your eye makeup off. After using this once, you will still have residual eye makeup on the next day and have to use it again.

March 10, 2015

I got this on sale and decided to try it. It was a lotion eye makeup remover which I didn't realize until I got home. I find in general that the lotion removers are not as effective in removing makeup. You need to put the lotion on and wipe and repeat the process a few times to really remove every bit of makeup. With that being said this lotion remover compares a bit better than your average lotion remover. I like the fact that it hydrates in addition to removing makeup. If you like lotion removers this would work for you. However I still prefer non lotion removers.

September 24, 2014

Not greasy. Doesn't bother my contacts. Removes eye make up easily without rubbing.

November 11, 2013

I just started using this eye makeup remover, but it's already better than anything I've used before. It doesn't irritate my eyes and even removes my waterproof mascara completely.

September 26, 2013

Awesome product to use. 100% no clumps and it feels so light when you apply.! Just love love it.

October 29, 2012

This stuff is very similar to cold cream, only much more expensive and it's an enormous nightmare. The smell is horrendous -- it reminds me of carrots, and the thought of massaging a vegetable into my skin isn't exactly appealing. It's impossible to use this around your eye area, even though the title suggests you should, because it burns as if you've just dumped an entire bottle of dish detergent into your pupils. The "gently removes makeup, even waterproof mascara" claim on the front of the bottle is extremely far fetched, as is the one that says "conditions and soothes eye area." Get real, Neutrogena! Save your money.

June 07, 2012

I really like this product. A small amount on a cotton pad and a couple of wipes and viola! everything is gone. There is no need to scrub at your eyes and the cream doesn't burn if it gets in your eyes. The only thing that i find annoying about this product is the packaging. I don't like the long nozzle on it as it isn't practical for travelling. I wish they would change it to a push up lid and have it flat on top. Other from that I would fully recommend this product.

November 11, 2011

This is my go-to makeup remover now! I bought this on a whim I saw it on sale at shoppers a while ago and I had just run out of my other makeup remover. I love how this is similar to the Nivea makeup remover and that its creamy in texture and does indeed feel more like a lotion then a remover. It removes everything in a few swipes (and I've used this on even like heavy layered smokey eyes).

A few other things. Def. great for dry sensitive skin as it doesn't sting and still gets rid of everything. Fragrance free and gentle.