Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream, 3oz. Reviews

Ranked #293 out of 308 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Neutrogena Fast Absorbing Hand Cream instantly delivers the moisture your hands need without any greasy after feel. This lightweight formula was developed with dermatologists and intensely moisturizes and nourishes skin as well as helps repair skin's moisture barrier to keep hands softer and smoother, longer. Fast Absorbing Hand Cream instantly absorbs into skin and leaves behind only the comfort of perfectly soft, supple, smooth hands.

January 25, 2016

Moisturizes very well and my sensitive skin doesn't get red after using this. Must have!

January 25, 2016

I use to use Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream,3oz and found it to be really good on my hands for a long time.The cream is not greasy and does absorb right into the skin like it says.It left my Hands feeling soft and smooth and nice to the touch.After a while the Hand Cream wasn't doing to my hands like I expected.I thought this would add moisture to my skin so that my Hands wouldn't feel so rough and dry on times.It is a great cream for your hands but not the right one for me yet maybe perfect for someone else.It is one of those try for yourself products ,There is no perfume smell that I could smell on this cream.I still would recommend it to try.

January 25, 2016

I loved this hand cream from neutrogena , keeps my hand moisturized , absorbed fast and it have a very nice smell , non greasy , you can carry it in ur purse , love it

March 27, 2014

An absolutely fantastic product. I have always suffered with winter excema. I've tried lots of creams to help my hands but most of them make them worse. Neutrogena is fragrance free....which is great for anyone suffering with winter excema and it doesn't bother my hands at all! Neutrogena is my permanent brand for hand care now!

May 29, 2008

I picked this up for $6 (I noticed it was $3 in the states errr)
    It reminds me of Vaseline kind of. I like it, it works well, and I still buy when I run out. I t is the only hand cream ( Itried lots) that helps me with my dry hands.

December 14, 2007

After finding out that my favourite hand cream is being discontinued in Sephora, I was on a quest to find the next best hand cream. Three things I'm looking for in a hand cream: (1) absorbs fast, (2) non-greasy, and (3) smells good. I really like this hand cream. As the name suggests, it really does absorb well in the skin and fast. It smells like baby powder, which I like as well. What's cool about this hand cream is that it's a light cream, yet it moisturizes like a rich cream would.

Although I still prefer my Sephora hand cream, this is an excellent and cheap drugstore alternative that'll leave you with soft silky hands without the grease.

April 08, 2007

This hand cream is awesome. The tube is tiny but will last a LONG time. The formula is super concentrated, so all you need is a tiny dab. If you live in a cold or a dry climate, and suffer from rough/dry elbows or knuckles, or know somebody who does, this product works wonders. Just apply a small dab to the affected area, and after a week or so, you'll notice considerable improvement and healing.

Mask

Frustrated

Samples coupons

Natural health

Binge worthy

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    lipsticks