Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 227 in Eye Makeup Remover

March 05, 2017

I picked up this eye makeup removing, looking for an affordable new one to try. It works great to remove my eye makeup. I prefer to use this over makeup removing wipes. It does go on a bit greasy so does require an extra wipe off when you`re done using it. Over all I am very happy with this product.

February 28, 2017

I've tried a number of eye makeup removers over the years. This one was on sale so I decided to try it.
    It does work but I found that my eyes sting after using it. I followed the directions on the bottle and shook it before putting it on a cotton pad and keeping my eyes closed. I don't usually have sensitivities to these types of products but to this one one, it seems I do.

October 23, 2016

Love this makeup remover. Always a staple in my beauty routine. Reasonably priced, just shake it up and in two swipes your makeup is history. And I love that it's not greasy, though I still like to cleanse and tone afterwards.

May 16, 2016

There are few things I hate doing before bed more than tugging at my face with what feels like sandpaper simply to remove my mascara that /isn't even waterproof/. I always thought eye makeup removers looked way too oily to want to put on my face. This one claimed to be oil free and after reading some reviews I gave it a shot.

Now, I'm no stage performer but I like my eyes to be as dramatic as possible, as if to dare people to look into my soul (whoa). A dab or two on a cotton ball gets EVERYTHING. I'm talking waterproof liquid eyeliner, chunky mascara, solid black eyeshadow. Man, it makes the rest of my nightly skin care routine easy as peasy!

I honestly probably wouldn't even bother taking my make up off at night if it weren't for this product on my nightstand.

May 04, 2016

This is my favorite eye makeup remover! I love how it is powerful enough to remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, but gentle enough on the sensitive skin around my eyes. The packaging is great: very simple and I can easily see how much product I have left. Another part of this product I love is that it doesn't leave a greasy residue around my eyes! This product is affordable and can easily be found at most local chain stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. One tip: be sure to shake a few times before using!

April 28, 2016

I love this product, I've bought it a couple times and I will keep buying it.
    I love that it doesn't feel greasy after using it, it leaves your skin light and soft. For my makeup routine (mostly eyes and brows), the product lasts me quite a while, and a little of the product goes a long way. Definitely worth it's price.

January 25, 2016

This is the ONLY eye makeup remover I use. I stock up on this when it goes on sale.
    It has no odor, it has a gentle formula that doesn't burn your eyes. It leaves a tiny bit of oil that helps keep your skin moisturizes. It does a fantastic job and cleans off all the makeup. I use it with a cotton pad and usually wet the pad a bit first.

January 25, 2016

A little goes a long way, works great, and not crazy expensive!

January 16, 2016

This is the only eye makeup remover I have been using for more than 5 years. I wear mostly waterproof eye makeup and this remover wipes it off effortlessly. No tugging of the eye area. I even use a little just to lightly wipe my face of any makeup before washing. With it being such an oily consistency, it has never caused me to break out. Definitely recommend!

December 15, 2015

Very good remover, able to remove my water proof eye liner and not irritate my sensitive eye