• Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 Fight & Fade Gel
  • Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 Fight & Fade Gel

Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 Fight & Fade Gel Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

April 26, 2015

I was SUPER surprised when this gel actually worked for me. I have had acne since I was a teen so it is a daily struggle for me. The gel really does work rapidly, it cleared up my face in about two days. I would definitely say try it if you have struggled with acne.

October 29, 2012

I am pretty impressed with this stuff. It's the first product of its kind that I've tried, so I don't really have anything to compare it to, but it works well overall. If you have any kind of spot or scar that you need a quick fix for, this is the stuff. It's perfect for those "pimple before picture day" horrors, because it truly does work wonders over night. I wouldn't say it completely eliminates the problem in just one use, but it does significantly reduce size and redness. To my surprise, it's one of the best products for scars as well. It only temporarily lightened them, but even that pleasantly surprised me. It's a good product, and I would certainly recommend it.

March 27, 2011

I use this gel on my face twice a day, and it has worked very well for my skin. It really works in 8 hours! It didn't make my skin dry or make me break out even worse. It even makes my skin look clear all over and takes care of old scars. I love this stuff!!!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends