Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 19, 2016

At first i wasn't sure about this product, there are alot of reviews online that say it doesnt work. I tried it anyway because the price was good!

The first couple nights it did burn a bit but my skin got used to it and now i wish it still burned! it makes me feel like its working.

i broke out in a few pimples the first few days but they go away.

This stuff makes my face soooo soft. I love it! I dont have a ton of wrinkles anyway so i can't speak to that. But it makes my skin so fresh and new.

I will suggest an SPF moisterizer to use if you dont purchase the one with SPF in it. Rentinol will make your skin burn faster.

January 21, 2016

I bought this as i had read good reviews anout it. I dont know if its me who only feels like it,but when i push the pump ,i feel not satisfied with the amount coming out. I like the olay total effect amount with one pump.It was an ok moisturizer. More amount needed to be pumped out. Apart from my skin feeling soft and smooth,i didnot notice any effects after 2 months.

September 24, 2015

I really love using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair, it is very effective and easy to use. Just dab a small amount under your eyes after you wash your face and put on your daily moister. I use morning and night and notice a big difference when i stop using it. It freshens up the eyes and diminishes the signs of wrinkles under the eyes. I would highly recommend this product and it is a daily must. Very great product! One small container last about 2 months or longer.

June 23, 2015

Have seen some improvement in fine lines since I started using this product.

May 12, 2015

I use this product before applying my foundation. I my skin looks tigher and my lines don't seem to be as pronounced as they used to. It's great that it is also a moisturizer.

Updated On: September 25, 2015

After using this product for a few months I am noticing that I get little balls of it clumped all over my face. Not sure if this is caused by another product I am using or this is normal. Although I liked the product I decided to stop using it to see if the little clumps went away and low and behold they did. Such a shame because I really did enjoy the product. I still use the rapid wrinkle eye cream without any problems and love it.

March 23, 2015

i tried this and was super happy with the results. it works great to smooth wrinkle lines. left my skin feeling beautiful.

1.5/5

March 22, 2015

Buyer beware! Be very careful if you have sensitive skin. It burnt my face, eyes & neck leaving painful burns & scaring. Would not recommend these products to anyone with sensitive skin.

February 27, 2015

I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, and I am very pleased with the results. It's not magic, nothing is, but, for the price it's doing what it says it will. I find the deeper lines are a little softened,and my skin looks smoother over all. I will be buying the rest of the line now, seeing as the daytime cream has been so nice. I really like the fact it has SPF in it. I noticed a little reddening of the skin the first couple of days I used it, but after that, it was fine, and now my skin looks smoother then it has in a long time.

October 13, 2014

I was not happy with the moisturizers that I was using (Kiehls) and wanted to try something new. Received a sample pack from Johnson and Johnson and there was a coupon for Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair. I purchased both the daytime with the SPF and the nighttime bottles to keep brand consistency and within a week, both provided amazing results. Love it, love it, love it. My skin looks smooth and feels soft. I like the fact that the daytime moisturizer contains an SPF in it. I consider this to be preventative maintenance. The eye repair just came out and I purchased that as well. I have recommended this product to friends, co-workers and even a complete stranger that asked me about my skin.

September 28, 2014

Been using this during the day for the last three and half weeks. Not seeing results I would have hoped for based on other reviews and i broke out the first week or so. Its a nice day time cream but not worth it if your buying it for wrinkle treatment.