Nexxus Emergencee

Nexxus Emergencee Reviews

Ranked #622 out of 2160 in Hair Care

October 16, 2016

Everyone loves soft and silky hair. The type of hair that you had as a kid. Hair that shined, styled easily and held it cut and style to the tee. Nexxus Emergencee brings back the bounce and body of youthful hair, no matter your hair type. As a ChickAdvisor tester I found Nexxus Emergencee a great choice. The higher priced product provided lots of washes as I only needed to use a little bit. The brand Nexxus, for me, means quality. Nexxus Emergencee is a product worth picking up.

August 24, 2016

Love these products! My hair was quite damaged from overprocessing and this has saved me and my hair! It's a bit pricey, but better than the alternative of cutting my hair off! Will definitely purchase again.

April 21, 2016

I LOVE love love the smell. It's a 3 step restructuring treatment. I use the treatment part every 2 weeks and my hair has never looked better. It can be a little time consuming because you have to shampoo twice and the treatment stays in for 5 minutes and the conditioner for three but it is worth it.

February 13, 2016

This treatment made my hair feel the cleanest it has been in years. the treatment took off all the oils and buildup, and the conditioner made it feel so soft! I can't wait to get more of this!

February 05, 2016

I used this shampoo/conditioner/serum system and my hair feels so good. Not a lot of breakage so far, which is great. I will continue to use this system and see how well it works.

November 22, 2014

I can't find this in Toronto so I bought it off of Amazon. I used to use the Aphogee 2 Step Treatment. If you have used that you know that it is a hand full! And it stinks! This is the only other hard protein I heard of so I went with it. I need protein treatments because I get relaxers. Firstly the smell is nothing special- not bad or great. Just smells like product. And the consistency is like honey! You know it's going to do the job! And it does! As soon as you put it on your hair you feel the difference instantly! You keep it on for a few minutes, and you're done! Simple and easy! Follow up with the Nexxus Humectress Conditioner, and your hair will be thanking you!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag