nicorette chewing gum Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 562 in Misc

December 21, 2016

I've been smoking for around 5 years or so and I have tried to quit multiple times. On two occasions I tried nicorette gum to help stop the cravings and while it did help a little bit, it wasn't enough to help me quit and also not enough to make the product worth the price for me. I could see how it could help someone who maybe smokes less, or has more will power, but it didn't work for me unfortunately.

October 28, 2016

Nicorette chewing gum has definitely helped me kick cravings of cigarettes. I have been a smoker for over 10 years, and I was smoking almost a pack a day. Now, after chewing the Nicorette gum, I am down to 3-4 per day, and still cutting down, in the hopes of quitting fully in a few weeks. I would definitely recommend this product, and will be buying again.

June 18, 2016

I have used nicorette chewing gum to help stop smoking the gum is easy to use and comes in different flavors so you don't so you never get tired of chewing the same kind everyday