Nike Swift Running Bra

Nike Swift Running Bra Reviews

1 review
Ranked #109 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

May 31, 2012

So I am new to running on a regular basis, but as I kicked up my gym routine to 4 days a week, my one lululemon tank and one other flimsy sports bra was just not cutting it. Talk about too much sweatyness! So I decided to invest in a good quality Sports Bra. This one is amazing. I have a slightly older generation than what just came out. Its awesome because the straps are adjustable (They velcro to change the length)... and its also dri-fit which is amazing. What's also cool is you don't have to struggle to fit it over your head - it actually has a back closure. SO you get great coverage, and they even tell you which size (S M or L) fits your cup size. Love. Seriously, if you are looking for a new sports bra... this is it. I paid about $40 for it, but I think they sell regularly for $50-$55. Oh and of course, the most important part - it really does give you great support so your all held in and there.

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Learning to Crochet

jessiekohut added a new review for
MAC Cosmetics Fluidline