Nivea Fruity Shine in Strawberry

Nivea Fruity Shine in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 813 in Lip Balm

January 09, 2017

When the original Nivea lip moisturizer came out I was really impressed. I am now even more impressed. Along with the super moisturizing attributes of the original, they have created the same thing, except this Time it comes with amazing flavor. Great for when kissing the hubby/bf etc...

January 09, 2017

Feels good on your lips. It has a nice red tint. Cute little container. Pretty much everything I'm looking for in lip care. I'm going to check if they have more colours available.

December 21, 2016

I tend to "eat" any serious lipstick or gloss that i put on for day-wear. This has just enough colour in it for a natural look, with much more moisture. The smell is wonderful. Nivea's lip balms are absolutely the best. I stockpile a few when they go on sale.

October 24, 2016

Don't see the hype around this product. I'm usually a Bliztex girl, but the drugstore was out so I grabbed this because I liked the idea of a tint.

First, the tint is bang-on! Love the slight pinky colour it gives - also it is shiny, but not over the top! Just a natural sheen to a healthy pink glow.

Where this lip product comes in average is in it's feel ... I feel like I need to re-apply often and it just slips off...doesn't even sink in, just slips off. I'm not that dry, but I feel like it dries me out a bit actually.

I think if you layered, it would be fine but on it's own, I like it more for the look it provides.

October 05, 2016

J'aime la marque nivea !! N'est pas le plis hydratant pour les lèvres pas contre. Je n'aime pas trop la couleur que le baume me laisse sur les lèvres.

October 05, 2016

I can always count on Nivea products to keep me moisturized, and this was no exception. This got ny lips hydrated and tastes good also. I will try a different flavour next time.

October 05, 2016

I started using Nivea Lip Care about a year ago after trying my daughter's when I had a an endless case of severe dry lips. Usually I stick with the basic mint or fruity types no nothing shiny or fancy. Out for the a day with my family I forgot mine and had to buy a different Nivea when it wasn't available. I avoid shiny, glossy lip products, but to my surprise this was nice. Not too glossy or shiny, just right and the usual nice feeling of Nivea lip care. I was really pleasantly surprised and would love to try some of the other flavours if I should find them.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    Green Tea

Movies/TV Series

Lululemon or Sportchek?

Points

renaudsu added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread