Nivea Fruity Shine in Strawberry

Nivea Fruity Shine in Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 783 in Lip Balm

October 24, 2016

Don't see the hype around this product. I'm usually a Bliztex girl, but the drugstore was out so I grabbed this because I liked the idea of a tint.

First, the tint is bang-on! Love the slight pinky colour it gives - also it is shiny, but not over the top! Just a natural sheen to a healthy pink glow.

Where this lip product comes in average is in it's feel ... I feel like I need to re-apply often and it just slips off...doesn't even sink in, just slips off. I'm not that dry, but I feel like it dries me out a bit actually.

I think if you layered, it would be fine but on it's own, I like it more for the look it provides.

October 05, 2016

J'aime la marque nivea !! N'est pas le plis hydratant pour les lèvres pas contre. Je n'aime pas trop la couleur que le baume me laisse sur les lèvres.

October 05, 2016

I can always count on Nivea products to keep me moisturized, and this was no exception. This got ny lips hydrated and tastes good also. I will try a different flavour next time.

October 05, 2016

I started using Nivea Lip Care about a year ago after trying my daughter's when I had a an endless case of severe dry lips. Usually I stick with the basic mint or fruity types no nothing shiny or fancy. Out for the a day with my family I forgot mine and had to buy a different Nivea when it wasn't available. I avoid shiny, glossy lip products, but to my surprise this was nice. Not too glossy or shiny, just right and the usual nice feeling of Nivea lip care. I was really pleasantly surprised and would love to try some of the other flavours if I should find them.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted