NIVEA Gentle Toner Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 208 in Toner

• Gently tones skin deeply and tightens pores
• Soothes skin thanks to its moisturizing formula with no skin drying alcohol added
• Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• After cleansing, apply to face and neck with a cotton pad. Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

November 02, 2016

Ce tonique a une douce odeur que m'a peau n'aime pas. Je n'ai pas l'impression que le produit fonctionnait réellement sur ma peau. Collant et sèche, ma peau m'irritait après l'utilisation.

October 05, 2016

Je n'ai pas aimé l'effet collant sur mon visage !! Je veux me sentir propre et non collant et sale après l'utilisation d'un tonique pour le visage. Ma peau est sèche après l'utilisation.

October 05, 2016

I used this product for a long time. I don't like to waste product so I kept it until it was half way finished.

Honestly, I don't believe this did anything. I did feel like it was cleaning my skin a bit. However, near the end of the uses I noticed this was the cause of me breaking out. That is why I could not use it anymore.

Price wise, it's great. But quality wise, it's okay.

June 27, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised! It is so affordable takes all traces of dirt and make out and yet it is gentle. It is enriched with vitamins as well which makes your skin feel nourished afterwards and not overly dry at all. I would compare it to the Body Shop Vitamin E Toner!

June 03, 2016

This toner is great for getting the dirt and oil from my skin, it softens skin as well but I don't find it does anything for my pores, I like a toner that will help minimize the appearance of pores.

June 03, 2016

This is my favorite toner of all, it sinks in my skin nicely and makes my face nice and soft and doesn't leave any residue once so ever. I use this most of the year after the cleaner. The price isn't to bad most bottles are about 8 to 10 dollar each but go on sale often, which I like.

April 02, 2016

This is a great product for sensitive skin. I found it calming to my skin after using a cleanser that was not my normal one. You get a lot for a very small price too! I would definitely re purchase this and have. Nivea toners are not harsh and feel cooling.

April 02, 2016

I have sensitive areas on my face and this product meets all the needs I have: it works well, is easy to use and with no strong scents -- works very well for me too.

March 31, 2016

I like this toner because my face feels fresh after using it and my skin doesn't feel like it is burning.

This toner is very gentle and you can't beat the great price!

March 31, 2016

I have very sensitive skin which gets very red and irritated in the winter and I found this toner works better than any others I have tried for my skin. It is gentle enough that it doesn't dry my skin out further or irritate it anymore, but it still works well - it's a perfect balance.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs