Clarins Replenishing Lip Balm

Clarins Replenishing Lip Balm Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #605 out of 945 in Lip Balm

June 21, 2017

Amazing lip balm for dry winter days

Unlike some lip balms which are used for maintaining the moisture in your lips, I find this lip balm creates a thick moisture barrier over your lips for a surge of hydration. As a result, it is very thick in texture. It is slightly sticky, but not "lip gloss sticky" where your hair sticks to your lips. I love applying this right before I sleep so that when morning comes, I have soft, baby lips. You'll find that the "barrier" that was essentially applied over the lips will easily scrub away like dead skin. I would not recommend applying this kind of lip balm immediately prior to applying lip sticks, etc. because of how thick it is. It kind of reminds me of Vaseline. Overall, two thumbs up.

May 06, 2017

This is a good lip balm that does what it says and is very moisturizing. My complaint is that it is quite sticky, a little too sticky for my liking so I normally only use it before bed. For the price it is a decent lip balm however not my favourite since it is pretty sticky.

April 15, 2017

Really nice lip balm. Worth the splurge! I use it when I'm in the office. It makes me feel more comfortable. There's subtle tint to it that doesn't really show. No worries about having red on the teeth.

January 17, 2016

Hydratant pour les lèvres très efficace, surtout au coucher. Bon goût, odeur de roses. Malgré l'efficacité, prix un peu élevé.

2.3/5

September 08, 2014

I love Clarins, but this product unfortunately does not cut it. After applying the Clarins lip balm, my lips feel even thirstier, in need to another product on top to calm them

May 12, 2014

This product really does what it says. It instantly adds moisture and vitality. I put a touch on at night (it's too good to use ) throughout the day. It lasts all night, and I wake up with the balmy but not greasy product still on my lips. Worth the price. One tube lasted me over a year.

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Seventeen Magazine