NIVEA Mattifying Day Care with Ocean Algae & Hydra IQ

NIVEA Mattifying Day Care with Ocean Algae & Hydra IQ Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 1165 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 23, 2017

I bought this on a whim after realizing that I needed to start including a facial moisturizer into my routine. It is incredibly light and absorbs almost instantly. I use it prior to putting on my makeup, and it doesn't affect how my makeup looks (I never used a facial moisturizer because I was worried it would make me look oily). I was disappointed when I first bought it because the product size seemed small, but it turns out this is deceptive. you really don't need to use a whole lot. Very happy with this purchase.

December 25, 2016

I was given this product as a gift and have been using it religiously for the past 3 weeks. It is an amazing moisturizing day cream! My skin loves it. I have combination skin but mostly dry and my face loves to break out with oily skin products. this one goes on light, my skin just drinks it up, and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated for the day.

October 21, 2016

I love this cream! I use this every day. I like the consistency and how moisturizing it is . It makes my skin feel soft , smooth and silky . Definitely one of my top choices.

August 28, 2016

This skin cream is wonderful because it goes on light and fresh. It never feels heavy or greasy. It makes my skin look healthy and vibrant. It feels great on my sensitive skin.

May 31, 2016

Decent drugstore product, I just did not find as moisturizing as I would have liked it to be, however, I did like the mattifying aspect of this product as I have oily/shiny skin throughout the day.

April 20, 2016

I have used this cream for years. I love that it keeps my face moisturizer without making my skin feel oily. I'm not a fan of creams that I can feel on my face so this works great for me!

March 10, 2016

I try to find a good moisturizer that helps control the oil in my skin that is afforable from the drugstore. I used a small amount and pat it all over my face and the rest I pat it onto my neck. I let it soak it in for 5 mins. After 5 mins my skin looked super greasy. I have to blot my skin to get rid of all the grease

February 17, 2016

This is an average cream it didn't mattify the skin and it sucks that this is the only moisturizer in this line that comes in a squeeze tube that doesn't have spf

January 26, 2016

An amazing facial moisturizer that doesn't leave excess grease and helps reduce oil production throughout the day! I combine this product with the matching toner and my skin is oil free. Even when I wear foundation and concealer (which usually makes my skin even ore oily) my skin maintains the matte look. Shine free!

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar