NIVEA Visage Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #701 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

NIVEA Visage Light Moisturizing Day Care contains skin's own Hydramine, a naturally-occurring active agent that regulates skin's moisture balance and protects it against moisture loss, all day long. Its unique, light-textured formula, also enriched with Vitamins and Jojoba Oil, penetrates quickly.Refreshes and protects skin.Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and velvety.

March 29, 2016

J'aime ce produit et je le recommande.
Je l'utilise depuis un moment et je suis satisfaite des résultats. Elle ne laisse pas un effet gras sur la peau, c'est léger et efficace.

March 25, 2016

My mom has used this every day since I wast a little child and she looks very young everyone gets her this for gifts, so she always has it in hand . The cream is great smelling and isn't greasy.

March 04, 2015

Nothing moitureizes my skin like this brand. Highly recommended

August 16, 2013

Does the job! No greasy feeling. A light moisturizer that is a perfect base for your foundation.

February 15, 2013

I use this on a daily basis, morning and night. It really hyrates my skin and leaves it soft.

March 26, 2012

i love this moisturizer! i use it every morning after i wash my face. My skin tends to feel very dry and tight and the second i use this that goes away. I find it sinks in imediately and doesn't leave any greasy feeling behind. It also doesn't cause my skin to break out. Definatly worth a try if you have dry skin like me.

January 10, 2012

I have enjoyed using Nivea Visage Light Moisturizing Day Care specifically Normal to Combination face skin lotion. as apart of my skin care routine for the last couple of years. This is one of the only mass skin care lines face lotion that is moisturizing without feeling greasy. Even if I apply two or three times throughout a day. Which I don't do often but sometimes I need to and I never get the same level of white heads/blackheads/acne that I do with some others.

August 25, 2006

Its not complicated, it can be used any time of the day. It can be used alone, but its a great base under your makeup.

August 17, 2006

It's a light and non-greasy moisturizer.

August 17, 2006

Nivea is a very basic, no frills moisturizer that my dermatologist recommended to me years ago.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends