NIVEA Visage Rich Regenerating Night Care
Good

NIVEA Visage Rich Regenerating Night Care Reviews

Ranked #1008 out of 1161 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 27, 2010

I am really pleased with this product. I've been using it for about 6 months now and it has done exactly what I expected. It is thick enough to really hydrate my face but it also blends in really well so my face does not feel slimy. I don't want to feel like cream is sitting on top of my face rather than blending in. I've always been a fan of Nivea products: they are affordable, simple, and they work!

May 29, 2009

I have very dry skin and I have tried many night creams in the past but none of them could hydrate my skin well enough. I would wake up in the morning and my skin would feel dry and damaged and I would have to re apply more moisturizer for the day. As a teenager I always used nivea cream but then I was told that since I'm getting older I should find something different designated for older skin. I tried but I ended up going back to Nivea. I have been using this cream now for about a month and I have nothing negative to say about it. It keeps my face hydrated all through the night and when I wake up in the morning I don't need to put on day cream because my face still feels good. I would definitely recommend this to all women of all ages.