No 7 Protect and Perfect Serum Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 1113 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 02, 2016

I started using this about 6 months ago. I started using it because I was a smoker for 17 years (have been quit for 13) and had fairly deep lines on my top lip. I applied it to my t-zone, paying extra close attention to my upper lip. I have noticed a definite decrease in the lines on my upper lip. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is very reasonably priced too, which makes it even better

June 22, 2016

Been using this serum for years now. The cosmetician recommended this product to me. I find it leaves my skin soft and softens the fine lines and wrinkles. I use this product morning and night before I add moisturizer.

March 15, 2016

I love this! It makes my skin feel sooo soft! I've also noticed a reduction in fine lines and a more even skin tone! I'm hooked on it and plan to continue using this serum!

February 13, 2016

This is my first time trying a body serum. I was apprehensive, but have really fallen in love with this product. It is really silky and feels nice to apply. It dries quickly and is perfect for going on under moisturize. Leaves my skin smooth and soft.

January 23, 2016

This stuff makes my skin feel amazing!! Right from the first time I used it I noticed my skin was smoother and felt really nice!

December 24, 2015

This serum is great. It is light and goes on smoothly, providing a great base for a moisturizer. I always revert back to it.

July 31, 2015

I like the feel of this serum on my face,it is lightweight and the scent is not strong at all.I always buy it when it is on sale.

1.5/5

April 29, 2015

I used this for 3 months and didn't notice a single difference in my skin.

March 13, 2015

I have lost 10 years! So now I'm 19 again.....woo! Boots you have done it again.

January 18, 2015

I used this product day and night until I used it all up. I did not notice any difference in my skin. Had the same effect as my normal day/night crème.