Noxema Bikini Shavers

Noxema Bikini Shavers Reviews

Ranked #330 out of 444 in Hair Removal

The NOXZEMA bikini shave and trim shavers are the perfect answer to grooming that delicate area. with easy grip handles that provide superior control, and skin-smoothing shea butter for lubrication and easy glide, you’ll know why NOXZEMA is the bikini expert. The comb design with protective skin guard minimizes irritation, while our mini-blade (only 5/8 inches wide) is perfect for bikini area trimming.

June 16, 2012

I loved the smaller razor head on this! I always have trouble getting those hard to reach spots but this really cut down on the frustration. I would recommend this for anyone who shaves their bikini area but can't quite get everything.

April 11, 2012

I have bought these with coupons and was quite skeptical at first about them but they are quite good :) They last a while and shave really well too. They are worth every penny as they aren't as expensive as the other kinds but do the same job. Thanks Noxema :)

May 02, 2009

I absolutely LOVE these! The best thing I have ever found for that unwanted hair down there! I have NEVER been knicked or cut or had razor burn from these little razors. They give a very close shave and are worth every penny. I hope they never stop making these! BTW....they are cheaper in stores than they are online.... =)