Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks

Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 1224 in Snacks

January 16, 2017

I love the combination of sweet and salty, so I figured I would like these! The salty from the pretzels mixed with the sweet from the Nutella makes a great combination. The only thing I would change about this product is adding more pretzels to the container. I was left with a lot of Nutella that I ended up eating on its own.

January 16, 2017

I was invited to try these at a reduced cost in exchange for my honest review.

I bought a pack at Shoppers for $1.79. I really enjoyed the combination of salty and sweet..it is a snack that would satisfy both cravings. I did find the package size a little misleading..you don't get that much in a package. I would definitely use a bag of pretzels, and a jar of Nutella at home, but the convenience of the pre-packaging is handy..especially if there is a risk of things getting crushed in your bag.

January 12, 2017

Nutella & GO Hazelnut Spread and Pretzel Sticks are a great snack on the go or at home. Just the right amount to stave off cravings. Fantastic for kids and adults. Only issue was that I had more Nutella left than pretzel sticks at the end. Need more pretzel sticks or I need to ration better. Recommend.

December 28, 2016

Grew up with Nutella and love that it so easy to pack and go and still has the same great taste. Would definitely buy again and recommend to my family and friends.

October 20, 2016

It was blessed! i love the combination of chocolate and hazelnut! tried it for the first time today and will be expecting to buy it again! The salty and sweet was a perfect balance- so it was not too sweet nor salty. Its good for if you are on the run, or if you need something quick and light.

August 03, 2016

This is a great thing to eat while you are on the go, i absolutely love nutella and pretzels and when combined its even better. I keep these in my purse for whenever I am hungry.

July 17, 2016

So I am crazy about Nutella! But I was not so impressed with the nutella and go pretzel sticks! They seem to be really expensive for how much nutella is being offered. you would be better off buying a whole jar of nutella and getting biscuits to dip and eat!

April 21, 2016

I do prefer the Nutella snacks with breadsticks, but these ones with pretzels aren't bad either. As always, the Nutella is as delicious as you'd expect. The pretzels are crispy, light and crunchy, the salt is a nice compliment to the sweet Nutella. I would buy them again.

March 09, 2016

Nutella has been a favorite spread of mines for years. Son when by he uncombined Nutella with pretzel as a to go snack I was excited. I love this to go treat, it satisfies me when I'm looking for a salty yet sweet treat on the go.

February 22, 2016

I bought these when they were advertised as a sale.Tried them with my daughter and oh my god were they good.I love nutella and I think this is a clever idea for a little snack on the go.The saltiness of the pretzel and the sweetness of the Nutella together were really tasty The serving size was nice for a quick little snack.Loved it..