Nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon

Nutri grain cereal bars apple cinnamon Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 27, 2016

i was really nervous to try these. i don't like trying new things but i love apple cinnamon. It had been in my lunch bag for 2 days. Today i bit the bullet and finally tried it. They aren't bad. Love how much apple cinnamon flavor their really is!

September 12, 2016

I ate these bars when I was kid and now I give them to my kids !!! Great to throw in the lunch kits and keep in my purse . I also give them to my toddler who has not gotten all her teeth yet !!! I tried them warm in the morning and they are delicious !!!

April 28, 2016

These bars are a must have in my house. I have two daughters and my boyfriend's 3 year old son that like to grab one for lunches or snacks. I prefer something crunchier but they like the soft texture on these.

March 08, 2016

Yummy! The nutri grain cereal bars are great for lunches.
The apple cinnamon flavour is my favourite bar by nutri grain.
The bar is soft and chewy. Perfect on the go snack.

March 08, 2016

I found that there was too much cinnamon in this. it turned me off of this flavor because of the over powering flavor.
I would probably buy these again to see if it was just the day i was having when I tried these. I would though however recommend this product to anyone who likes Apple and cinnamon.

March 08, 2016

I've always been a big fan of Nutri grain bars and these apple cinnamon ones are my favorite. These are always fresh and soft and the filling is super tasty. These are great for when I need a little quick snack, they also have a huge selection of flavors that are all very good.