Nuxe eau demaquillante micellaire aux petales de rose

Nuxe eau demaquillante micellaire aux petales de rose Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 215 in Toner

January 22, 2017

well, for alot of years , i have been looking for one that is not expensive but good for my sensitive skin, and this one is terrific. along witg the tonifier, my skin feels so soft

October 17, 2016

Un excellent produit. Il nettoie bien le visage il en faut peu et il sent très bon. La peau est douce très agréable au touché. Un excellent rapport qualité prix.

September 26, 2016

Eau micellaire très parfumé,odeur de rose. Par contre,enlève bien le maquillage sur mon visage. Ma peau est belle et les impuretés sont disparus de ma peau.

September 26, 2016

I bought a huge bottle 400 ml for 20.00 at shoppers Drug Mart. First, I love the smell, It smell like roses like it suppose to. It did not take away all the makeup on the first application but I love it anyway.

July 25, 2016

This is a great product. Smells great, with a rose scent...but not overpowering. It removed my makeup so well...including my eye makeup. I would purchase this product again.

1.5/5

July 18, 2016

Je n'ai pas du tout aimée l'odeur de pétale de rose! J'avais pas l'impression de bien nettoyer et enlevé les impuretés de ma peau! J'ai été bien décue!

January 27, 2016

Nuxe products have yet to let me down.
    This was my first Nuxe product ever used as it was on sale at Shoppers (and hearing amazing reviews on the brand).
    I picked it up to use as a makeup remover/toner.
    My skin did not feel any residues after, my makeup was completely removed (as well as any dirt acquired),
    And I was left with a soft scent, beautiful feeling on my face.
    Any redness that I would usually get had also seemed to have eased.

My skin has never been so happy with the Nuxe line.