NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Colour

NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Colour Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

April 21, 2016

This is a great lip crayon. I have two of them. I own Brooklyn Brown Stone and Riverside Rose (MLBB) . I like the Riverside Rose the most. I have tried many crayon style lip colours and this is one of my favourites. It goes on more like a lipstick than any of the other brands that I've tried. My only gripe is that the lid doesn't snap on. So I cannot carry it in my purse as the lid comes off and makes a mess of everything. NYC, please fix the packaging!

February 09, 2016

I have one of these and i absolutly love it. Good price, the colors are great, good quality. Love Nyx!

January 20, 2016

I have a few shades from this collection my favorite being the Plum shade. It looks lovely, it makes your lips feel hydrated, and its sort of shiny.

January 04, 2016

The color is beautiful and it does not make your lips feel dry. It is very moisturizing like a lip balm and putting it on is easy due to it having a pen like shape. You can be precise with this lipstick and it is what the label says. It is very intense and not sheer.

May 15, 2015

While I love the color and feel of this it just is not very long lasting at all. Makes my lips nicely moisturized though and is non sticky.

April 07, 2015

I wouldn't call it "intense lip colour" but the colour is definitely buildable. The balm is decently moisturizing and the colour selection is okay. I think the reds and mauves are the more popular colours. There will obviously be longer wear on the deeper shades. There's a bit of a scent to it, but it's not unpleasant. For such a low price, I might pick up a few more shades to try.

April 01, 2015

I am thrilled to see this product on here! It is a awesome product that's not sticky nor makes you look like a clown. There are so many colors in the kit and it's so affordable. It's like having a retractable crayon for your lips. I bought this so my 17 year old God-daughter could dress up for the Sadie Hawkins Dance at school. We split the package, she got the pink colors and I got the neutrals. After I finished her hair, a light dusting of makeup , this gloss and some of my jewelry, she looked like a fairy Princess-beautiful!!

April 01, 2015

For the price you honestly can't go wrong with these! I only own one shade and it's almost gone so I don't know why I haven't picked more up because they're super nice for a drugstore product and don't dry my lips out.

March 19, 2015

Absolutely the bets lip colouring/moisturizer I've ever tried. I've recommended this product to all of my friends & I swear by it. So moisturizing and adds such a quick pop of colour - it's literally a hybrid between a lip balm/gloss/stick!

March 10, 2015

Another variation of the 'chubby' stick but at a price under $7. Decent colour, decent last factor, not too much overwhelming smell. I've tried a few of these in the under $10 market, and while my current favourite is the Rimmel these are a good alternative and there are quote a few colour options.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge